Part 32

Swara : Sanskar!!!

Yes guys!!! He is our Sanskar!!!

✔️✔️✔️

Sanskar hugs him tightly.

Sanskar : You don't know how happy I'm after seeing you 2 years later!!!

Swara pushed him back.

Swara : Don't dare to touch me Mr. Sanskar Maheswari!!!

Sanskar : Why are you talking to me like this!? We love each other na!?

Swara : Love, My foot!!! You know what Sanskar, I just hate you!!!

Sanskar : Swara...!

Swara : You have just gone away leaving me alone on our wedding day, leaving Saanvi alone! Now you are so happy right!?

Sanskar : Let me explain Swara!

Swara : Explain!? Do you really think I need your explanation!? No way!!!

Sanskar : Swara, yes I had gone out on our marriage day but...!

Swara : But what!?

Sanskar : But to come back Swara!!!

Swara : Come back!? If you really want to come back, then why you haven't!? Let me tell you! Just because you want to take revenge from me and you have succeeded!!!

Sanskar : Its not the truth yrr!!! Just give me one chance to explain you everything!

Swara : I...!!!

Swara was about to say, but Sanskar holds her hand, take her inside and made her sat in a drum.

Swara : What are you doing?!

Sanskar : Shh and till the time I'll not ask you to come out, don't come!

Swara : But...!?

Just then, that girl comes. She puts her hand around Sanskar's neck.

Girl : Jaan, I've got bored here! Let's go out for a long drive baby!

Swara : Kavita!!!

Sanskar : Kav...Kavita...I don't want to!

Kavita : This is not fair Sanskar! I always shower my love on you and you always talk so rudely to me!

Sanskar : Listen, I don't want to go anywhere! Just leave me alone!

Kavita : Why!? For that Swara?! Or for your damn kid!?

Sanskar : Kavita!!! Just shutup!!!

Kavita : Who knows if she has moved on or she is still waiting for you!? After all, she truly believe that you have betrayed her in love!

Sanskar : Just get lost!!!

Kavita leaves.

Swara comes out and Sanskar turns back.

Sanskar : Swara...!

Swara runs and hugs him.

Sanskar too hugs her.

Song plays...Tere sang yaara...

Swara : I'm sorry! I haven't listened you! I haven't understood you! I'm too bad na!?

Sanskar : No! You are not bad but the time and situations were not right!

Swara : Sanskar, why you haven't came back!? And that video message...you...I want to know everything!!!

Sanskar : Firstly come with me in the backyard! That place is safe for you!

In The Backyard

Swara : Now tell me!

Sanskar : On our wedding day, I had received a call from a secret agent whom I had hired to search for Kavita because before starting a new life, I just want to give her divorce! I had found her! She has came to Kolkata for some modelling assignment!

I had gone to meet her in the hotel and when I had entered in her room...!!!

Swara : Then what!?

To Be Continued...✨