Part 15

Sanskar : Now let's come! We are getting late!

Swara : What late!? I have helped you in choosing this sherwaani! Would you not help in selecting my lehnga!?

Sanskar : Ok, Come!

Swara : Good!

Sanskar : I don't want to fight with mentals!

Swara : What!!!

Sanskar : Nothing, Come!

At The Lehnga Store

Swara : Just select one for me!

Sanskar : Me!? I'm not good in all this!

Swara : Try it once, please!?

Sanskar : Wait!

And he gives her a pink and golden lehnga.

Swara : This one?!

Sanskar : Actually Kavita loves this colour! I don't know which colour do you like so if you want then you can change it also!

Swara : No, I too like this colour!

Sanskar : Oh!

Swara : Can I ask you something?!

Sanskar : Hmm!

Swara : You love Kavita a lot na?!

Sanskar : I love him beyond the limits, much to my soul! If I'm her life, then she is my breath!

Swara : Then why she'd left you!?

Sanskar, waiting till a minute pass by, spoke.

Sanskar : I don't want to talk much about my personal life! Let's go from here!

He was leaving when,

Swara : Sanskar wait!

He turns back.

Swara : I know that you are marrying me under pressure and you don't love me neither I expect any kind of love from you but we can be friends right!?

Sanskar : Swara, listen, whatever you are, you are good! I really don't want anybody to get connected with my life! What I'm suffering, I don't want anyone to suffer that! Please try to understand!

Swara : That's what I'm saying to you! You always live life as an arrogant, rude man! For whom?! I respect your love for Kavita but there is much beyond her! Your daughter, your family! You should focus on them! You need some one who understand you, your feelings and emotions!

Sanskar : You are not understanding Swara! I don't have much potential left in me to loose anyone! That's why I live far away from them! I am scared of losing my family, my Saanvi! You are not bad, but actually, its my fear that had proved you bad!

Swara : I'm happy that you have confessed me! This is called friendship Sanskar! Can't we be friends!?

Sanskar : Sorry!

He goes.

Swara : San...I wish you can understand each and everything thing!

Will SwaSan can be friends??? What are your opinions dear readers???