He ran.

He booked it out the door as fast as he could without another word.

He ran all the way to the car and then realized it was Namjoon's car and he didn't have the keys.

The same high pitched whistle from the back of his throat came back. He patted himself all around cursing himself for not bringing his inhaler.

But how would he know he would need it again?

"Holy shit Yoongi are you okay?" Namjoon asked running up to the male who was struggling to breathe bent over the hood of his car.

Yoongi nodded coughing uncontrollably trying to remember his techniques to calm himself down to get rid of the attack.

Namjoon stood beside Yoongi rubbing his back until Yoongi was finally able to breathe again.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked again because he wasn't completely sure if the scene was over.

"Uh... yeah," Yoongi said trying to brush off what had just occurred. But words came bubbling to his lips forcing him to speak. "I saw him. That guy he looked like the most fucking beautiful amazing person of this universe. His body was so hot. His ass and thighs looked so nice if I continued thinking about them I'd probably pop a boner-"

Namjoon removed his hand from Yoongi's back.

"-And he looked so well built and he had a v-line I'm positive," Yoongi added. "And I didn't know what the fuck to do so I just ran." He finished regretting what he just said.

"Well, you are coming back into the apartment. They are nice people." Namjoon crossed his arms. After a moment of silence, he grabbed Yoongi's wrist proceeding to drag him back to the group to get him to socialize.  

"NO!" Yoongi started fake coughing aggressively. "No!" Cough. "I- Um... Think I'm having another asthma attack! Ahuguaghahghhkkkagguggdhd." Yoongi struggled as much as possible against Namjoon's forceful pulling. 

"Do you really have asthma?" Namjoon asked raising his eyebrow. 

"Yeah. Soulmate induced asthma got to go!" Yoongi tried to run again but Namjoon was too quick and grabbed him. 

Yoongi tried everything to get Namjoon to let go of him but he ended up sitting right next to the male from earlier on the couch. Yoongi stared at his hands in his lap in a silent panic. 

"Hey. I'm Jimin!" The male smiled introducing himself. 

"You l- I mean... I'm Yoonji." Yoongi realized what he said after it was too late. 

"Yoonji is a nice name. I thought Namjoon called you YoonGI though." Jimin smirked at him like he knew the effect he had on Yoongi. LITERALLY, SOULMATES DO THAT. 

Yoongi laughed really loudly in an attempt to cover-up his mistake and not draw attention to himself. This, however, did the exact opposite. Everyone looked over to Yoongi to see what he was laughing so hard about. Yoongi wished he could wipe himself from existence. 

"What's so funny?" Jin asked. "Jimin you better not be stealing my dad jokes! Hey you! What did the sea say to the land? Nothing it just waved!" Jin slapped his knee as he let out his windshield laugh.

"Oh, it's just Yoongi called himself Yoonji." Jimin chuckled throwing Yoongi under the bus. 

"That sounds like your ship name!" The male Yoongi figured out was named, Taehyung.

"Realy I like minmin. It's way cuter." Hoseok chimed in.

"I thought it would be Yoonmin," Namjoon questioned.

Jimin let out a soft chuckle that made Yoongi's heart skip beats. "No. That would never happen anyway. It's not like he's my soulmate." Jimin laughed. 

Yoongi felt like he got stabbed with everything remotely pointy all at the same time. 

Namjoon looked down to avoid eye contact.

Hoseok let out a loud "HA!" before pressing his lips into a thin line. 

Jin, Taehyung, and Jungkook laughed with Jimin. 

Yoongi spent the rest of the time spent with the group silently admiring Jimin from the corner of the room. 

His stomach felt sick like he was on a boat. He felt like he was being held captive in a dream. The mere thought of Jimin drove him crazy. 

When he finally returned to his apartment late at night he decided to do something crazy.

Write a love song.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

You make me feel seasick, baby.

Seems like I'm locked deep inside a dreamlike reality.

You spin me 'round and drive me crazy.

It seems like I'm the moon that rose at noon.

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

(Re-editing Author here: ITS THE BTS WORLD OST. THE SONG IS CALLED HEARTBEAT. You know- The name of the book- :D )

Maybe it was stupid. But Yoongi was happy with the lyrics. He decided to call it a night and go to bed. Getting closer to accept the fact that... yeah, maybe Jimin was his soulmate. And that's not a bad thing.