I was going to go visit Cameron.

Cameron's POV

I stared at the ceiling until there was a knock at the door. Sierra answered it.

"Hey Ashley!" She said. I heard a quiet hello. Ashley smiled and sat next to me.

"Hey sweetheart." I said and kissed her cheek. She smiled a little. I sensed that something was wrong. I grabbed my crutches.

"Were going upstairs." I said getting up and walking to the stairs. Ashley helped me. She opened my bedroom door. I walked in and took a deep breath.

"Haven't been home in a while." I said sitting down on the bed. Ashley was quiet.

"Come here. Tell me what's wrong sweetheart." I said. She sat next to me and I put my arm around her.

"I left school early today...because of Ally. She's planning a revenge on me for stupid reasons. I'm not afraid of her, I'm just afraid of what she has planned." Ashley said. I looked in her eyes.

" Ashley whatever Ally has planned I'm going to stick with you until it's over with I love you no matter what happens. I want you to know that everything's going to be OK." I said. Ashley smiled.

I smiled back and gave her a kiss on the lips. I laid back on my bed. Ashley laid next to me with her head on my chest.

"Can you stay the night? I don't want to be lonely." I said. She smiled.

"But you have Jake." Ashley said. I smiled.

"He's just going to lick my face so I won't get any sleep." I said. Ashley laughed a little.

"I'll ask." Ashley said. I smiled and kissed her. We cuddled and I made her laugh a few times. We sat on the bed and watched TV. Then Ashley's phone rang. It was Nash.

N- Hey ash where are you?

A- I'm with Cameron.

C- Heyyy Trashy

N- °haha° Hey Cam.

A- So what did you need?

N- When are you coming home?

Cameron did a puppy face. I smiled.

A- Can I stay the night with Cam? He doesn't want to be lonely.

N- OK that's fine.

A- OK see you tomorrow.

N- Goodnight.

A- Night.

She ended the call and put her phone on the night stand.

"I need some clothes to sleep in." She said. I got up and looked in my dresser. I found some clothes and gave them to her. She smiled.

"Thanks Cam." She said I kissed her cheek. She ran off into Sierra's room to get some clothes for tomorrow.

When she came back she put the clothes for tomorrow on my desk. She took her shirt off and put the one I gave her on. Same with the pants.

"You look cute." I said. She smiled.

"Thanks sweetie." She said and kissed my cheek. I smiled.

I took my shirt off and threw it by the door. I tried to take my pants off but they got stuck on my cast.

"Ash, can you uh help me?" I said. She laughed a little.

"Help the hurt hottie." I said. Ashley laughed and took the pants off my cast.

"There you go sweetheart." She said.

"Thanks babe." I said. She smiled.

I laid on the bed. Ashley laying next to me with her head on my chest.

"Cameron." She said.

"Yeah?" I said.

"If I went to stay with my dad for a few days would you be OK?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'll miss you though." I said. She smiled.

"I'd miss you too." She said.

"When would you be leaving?" I asked.

"Not sure." She said. I kissed her.

"I'm going to your school now for the rest of being a Junior and then being a Senior by the way." I said. She smiled.

"Yay." She said and kissed me.

We cuddled and then Ashley fell asleep. I was nervous about tomorrow. New school, new people, different teachers, bigger building, and Ally...

But I knew having Ashley, Hayes, and Nash be there with me was going to help me get through the day.

I fell asleep with Ashley cuddled close to me.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Heyy

There's not much to say.

I hurt my finger while making some baskets at recess. So I have it wrapped up in bandages with another finger with it.

Its just a bone bruise but I'm fine.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter

Bye ~ McKenzie Paige

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•