Changer 22

❤Cameron's POV

I was released from the hospital on Thursday. My mom came and picked me up she kept giving me hugs.

"Mom you're very huggy today." I said as she signed the papers.

"Because my little boy is out of the hospital now." She said hugging me again and kissing my cheek. I smiled.

I had my bright green cast on my leg. When it was time to go we walked to the car. My mom put my crutches in the back then got in the car.

"Is Ashley coming over tonight?" She asked.

"Probably." I said.

"You're going to her school now by the way. I signed everything while you were in hospital. Aren't you going to miss your other friends?" She asked. I shook my head

"No, my other friends didn't really care about me that much. Plus I didn't fit in there. I think it will be better here." I said. She smiled. 

She pulled into the driveway and got my crutches from the back. I walked to the steps and got myself up them. Sierra opened the door.

"Cam!" She said and hugged me.

"Hi." I said. I walked into the house and was greeted by Jake, my Labrador. He whined. I sat on the couch and petted Jake.

It was 2:00pm and nothing to do. I closed my eyes and decided to take a nap.

Ashley's POV

I walked to my locker and put some of my textbooks back in it. I closed it and turned around. Ally was standing in front of me.

"Good afternoon Ash." She said. I stayed quiet.

"Still thinking about what happened yesterday?" She said.

"Yeah. Which part? When you were being a bitch or when Cameron woke up and made the day better?" I said.

"Watch your mouth." She said.

"Don't tell me what to do you shit." I said. She got angry.

"You're going to regret everything you've ever done Ash." She said.

"Oh like what have I done?" I said.

"Becoming famous. Dating Cameron Dallas. Making my ex fall in love with another girl. And coming to this school in the first place." She said.

"You expect people to control their emotions for who they love? That's just not right." I said.

"You're gonna regret it Ashley Grier." She said.

"And what are you going to do? I'm not afraid OK? I've been through a lot and I'm not going to let you break me down. Do whatever you want Ally, I'm not afraid of you." I said. She shrugged.

"OK then. See ya tomorrow. Whatever like I'm gonna talk to a slut." She said and walked away.

I grabbed my bag and walked towards the doors. It was 2:47pm. I walked outside feeling sad but I couldn't find the reason. The thoughts that I think Ally had planed for her revenge ran all over my head.

I ran and ran until I got to my house. I opened the door and threw my book bag on the ground. I ran upstairs. I sat in a corner. I took a few deep breaths. I was OK now so laid on my bed.

I looked at the time.

3:15pm

I got up and walked downstairs. Will was asleep on the couch. I out my shoes on and walked outside.