The Boys Are Confusing/The Girls Read Fanfic

Start from the beginning

Jenna: *Hands phone to Supernova* Actually, you do it.

Supernova: Why?

Jenna: Because I don't know what kind of crazy they're talking about and I don't want that kind of thing in my search history. If anyone asks, I'll just say you stole my phone and searched it up.

Supernova: Uh. Okay. (What have I gotten myself into?) Here. *Searches up "Be More Chill" and flicks through the options* So. What kind of crazy do we want?

Chloe: Why don't you take it easy on our minds and choose smut? I mean, that's always pretty crazy.

Brooke: *Snorts*

Chloe: What?

Brooke: Nothin'.

Chloe: M'kay... *Slightly suspicious*

*Silence*

Supernova: ... Okay. Does anyone else have any more ideas?

*More silence*

Supernova: ... Apparently not. Okay, I'll find something. *Finds a BMC smut one-shot book* Okay, this is random to the extent of I have no idea what the first chapter is about. You only need to read the first chapter and you're done. *Gives the phone to Chloe, takes a few steps back, and leans against the wall*

Chloe: Super?

Supernova: Yeah?

Chloe: ... You realize you're a girl and have to do this with us, right?

Supernova: *Eyes widen* Noooooo... *Sighs and walks back over to the phone* Fine.

Christine: Oh, by the way, I probably should have asked earlier, but what's "smut"?

Jenna: You'll see. I feel so sorry for your innocence.

Christine: *Confused puppy-dog eyes*

Chloe: Okay, let's begin.

*Christine, Jenna, Brooke, Chloe, and Supernova crowd around the phone in Chloe's hands*

Christine: ... Oh. Um. Can I be done now?

Supernova: Yeah... That's enough...

Chloe: *Clicks away and delete's phone's memory* There you go, Jenna.

Jenna: Thanks.

Supernova: I'm sure they want a reaction, so what did you think?

Brooke: That stuff always makes me feel weird... I mean, it's kinda normal, but we don't really need a word-for-word description.

Christine: *Looking down and blushing*

Jenna: I never understand the whole "daddy" kink thing... I mean, I don't judge if you like that kind of stuff, but it always feels a bit like pedophilia to me...

Chloe: *Shrugs* It... was what it was. I guess. *Looks away*

Supernova: *Sighs with relief* Okay, that's done. Not surprisingly, the boys aren't done yet.

Christine: I'll be right back! *Leaves and brings back a bag of tortilla chips*

Jenna: Aww, thanks!

Christine: X3

*The girls sit down on the couch, waiting and eating chips*

*The boys come back with Squip in the back of the group holding a bag of Doritos*