Squip Meets A Cat

Supernova: Okay... This is a really weird ask for the Squip.

Squip: I'm assuming it's a bad thing?

Supernova: No, it's just super weird. From bookdork_. They aren't pleased with their cat Sushi's behavior. At one point, said cat knocked a water glass onto a kitchen faucet, flooding the entire house, while they were on a month-long trip across the country.

Jake: *Looks pointedly at Rich* Remind you of anyone? Causing permanent damage to someone else's house?

Rich: I'm thorry! You're living with me now, tho it'th a little better?

Jake: I was joking, it's fine!

Rich: *Relief*

Squip: ... Anyways, what does this have to do with me...?

Supernova: They said, "I want the Squip to make Sushi be her best self". Sushi is the cat.

Christine: So they want to give their cat a Squip?

Jenna: ... Is that even healthy for the cat...?

Jeremy: Remember what happened to me? Cats are already mean! If that cat gets a Squip, it's going to be the end of human civilization as we know it!

Michael: It's going to be run by cats instead. Our only job is to feed them and clean their litterbox while they walk all over us, stick their buttholes in our faces, and drink out of our cups with our water! SERIOUSLY! YOU HAVE A WATER BOWL DOWNSTAIRS!

Brooke: Whoa, calm down.

Michael: My cat's mean...

Chloe: We can tell.

Supernova: Wow, we do not like cats, do we?

Squip: But... I love cats... they're my spirit animal...

Rich: That explainth a lot.

Supernova: Okay. Squip. Fix their cat.

*Suddenly, there's a tiny black cat sitting right in front of the Squip*

Supernova: This is Sushi.

Squip: *Picks up cat and cat, surprisingly, does not protest*

Squip: '0'

Sushi: Purr

Squip: *O*

Chloe: What is happening...?

Brooke: Shush! He's finally meeting one of his own kind!

Squip: Now, kitty. I need you to stop being mean to your humans, okay?

Sushi: Purr

Squip: We both know they're a massive pain in the butt, but we just have to deal with them.

Sushi: Purr

Squip: And teach them how to be better.

Sushi: Purr

Squip: And save them all from themselves;

Sushi: Purr

Squip: You and I...

Sushi: Purr

Squip: Together!

Supernova: Okay, let's just... Go...

Christine: I agree...

Supernova: Okay then, that was interesting... Thanks for that ask, see you next chapter!