"Just been around, I'm ok just I had kid & well she was born wolf and shifts uncontrollably ?"

I heard complete silence
"Mine? ........What do you mean she can shift?"
                       "No, she's not yours. I'm sorry. I just need know if that's normal or ... well Can you find out."
"Yea. I'll call you soon."
         "one more thing don't tell anyone please."
As we hang up EEVee is finally shift into her toddler form & passed out on the floor mattress.
Two hours later I hear a knock, Fuck I bet it's the super complaining about no pets policy as I look at peep hole I see ........Frank?
"Gab, I know your there you need leave now you're in danger !"
As I open the door he looks up and down at my physical change with confuse expression, " wow look different but we need get your baby and leave NOW! Cole and your dad are ten minutes away. They're nothing like we imagine how they are."  
I grab my two bags I always have, we never settle down anywhere we go. We live in our bags.  As we storm out the emergency stairs, " we need to shift" he says . " I haven't shift in two years and I don't know how to carry EEvee while shifting."   
"Look Gab if we don't Cole will catch us and they plan on doing things her, that you'll never imagine. It's life and death."
I removed my clothes place on scent lotion to mask our smell Frank takes the bag in his mouth. EEvee automatic shift, I place her in my mouth as we make a run for it going through Central Park . Which makes easier nothing but trees. "I can't believe she shift" I mind link Frank "Shes very important to our kind and she follows what you say and do, When two alpha wolves mate the possibility for wolf born happens but it's like every hundreds years or something." Frank continues to say. "Hide and run don't ever place your guard down. Cole and your father are dangerous!" We run and get close to upper east side of Central Park. "There is a red Lexus park with sticker says "Uber" it's fake with fake plates it's yours. Drive to Massachusetts. If I don't make there in two days the fly out to Washington. There a bag in car with iPad it's crypt and IP address changes every two days. I will message you if I don't then .... we'll be safe Gab, take care of her."  I want hug him and ask why and how but I can't. I'm scared of the answers that will come.
••••••••
            "Frank mention this only happens when two alpha warriors have a child but last time it was document, that was over one hundred years"
            I know sounds weird because I'm not an Alpha or Warrior, Shit I don't anything about my mother's background only my father's but his the last person I'm going to ask
As I tell him the entire story he wraps me around his hard body and all the frustration comes out of me all the tears I've been holding in come out.

            "I can't have Cole or my dad find us! Please let us go. It's easier to run."

For the first time I hear my wolf crying also, because even though she's been in pain for leaving her mate but when EEvee was born she did everything in her will to protect her.
            In the same time Austin, Oliver, Kay and India storm in. Wanting an explanation why they heard my voice to lock down.
            Of course my presence is going to be a site for sore eyes because I look nothing like old self feminine female they once knew. Everything about my appearance has change; I can already picture the stares I will get.
            "WHAT WAS THAT?" yelled Oliver at his alpha son. As soon he spots me ,he runs up to hug me...
            Within seconds everyone join and was in middle of group hug with all these people squeezing me, even fucking Austin was in the mix.
For a minute my wolf felt joy and united to with others that love her.
"Ok, family that enough, we've had a long night." Says Roman
            "I want see my grand-daughter." I look up to Roman with plead in my eyes to tell his father not now
He comes up holdings my hand, "I decide and I mean we decide to that this needs to be done in baby steps until we decide If her and Gabriella are to going to stay."
Oliver growls, "Decides? She doesn't have a choice she's Luna to this pack we've been without a LUNA for years and you know what will happened to you without one."
            I can feel Roman trying to keep calm. "Lower your voice we will talk about this tomorrow, for now everyone needs to leave. We will see each other at my daughters' graduation and dinner at that pack house afterwards."
            I knew Zelda lived here but I not once did I think he would take her as his daughter, she never mention it. My heart beat a little faster to know that he never turn his back on her.
"Come. Stay with me!" He gently says as everyone leaves his house.
I wanted to, more than anything but I've been having my little pup in my arms all these years I wouldn't know what to do without her. Our hands are intertwining and I can feel the same chemistry we had five years ago. Not to mention the love I have for him as never disappear. "I cant."
            He stops by Zelda door to peak in, "Look at them."
We both stand by Zelda door with silence like when she was playing with India all those years ago, but this time their bond was inseparable. "I think she'll be fine. You need to sleep and I promise I have guards outside and I will place two outside their door."
"What if she can't find me in the morning?"
He kisses my cheek, "She will."
            'GO!' my mate yells enough where I can feel headache coming on.
"Fine." It came off with some sass attitude to shut up my wolf up.
            As we walk into his room, it was huge! Bigger than my little apartment, Everything in his room is black, white and with a twisted of luxury. Nothing how I picture him to be, I always picture his room was going to look more like a cabin with browns and wood decor but I was wrong.
            He removed his white shirt and everything seems to have slow down.
Every button he untied seems to be purposely done a little too slow, or was it in my head? I couldn't stop staring at the big muscular man in front of me that was removing his shirt, after all the years without a man between my legs has made his moment extremely heated.
            I saw his nose move, he look up and smiling walking towards me as he removed the other sleeve exposing his whole upper body to me. GOD this man muscles got bigger over the years. As he got closer to me I keeping walking back and back until my back hit the wall. "You know I can smell your arousal, it smells like paradise and I want to be there." His sniff my neck causing my whole body to be fill up goose bumps.