Ⓒⓡⓐⓩⓨ Ⓒⓗⓔⓔⓡ Ⓖⓘⓡⓛⓢ

Todoroki's POV
I shut my locker as Midoriya continues to stare at me. I look at him dead in the eyes "I didn't kiss his lips okay"

"Why didn't you? You had a clear shot!"

I sigh "my brother got mad that he was touching me and went all protective over me! He nearly killed him"

I slam my head into my locker. My one shot at kissing him and my older brother blows it. How lame does that sound! I hear someone lean up against the locker next to me "hello babe"

I look to see Bakugou. I chuckle lightly "so it's babe now?"

He kisses my cheek lightly "yes, yes it is. Come on I'm going to take you to class, babe"

~Time Skip!~

I come out of class to see my 40ft boyfriend across the hall, leaning against the wall, waiting for me. I walk up to him "what's up shortie?" He asks me

"I am 5" 3" and I couldn't care you beanstalk!"

He chuckles "I'm only 6" 0", Sho"

I look down as I hear this obnoxious giggling. I groan "what the matter?" Katsuki asks

"I got paired with a few of the cheer girls for our English project"

He laughs at me! Laughs at me! I stamp as hard as I could, he doesn't budge. I can't say I'm surprised "Momo actually has human decency and class, she acts the same as those other girls so she doesn't get booted from our cheer team. Uraraka no way in hell. Kendo is okay. Touro, never met her. And Ashido is a bitch period. She's dating one of the guys on the football team"

"That Sero guy I'm guessing"

Katsuki hums in approval. I smile as we walk side by side. I love him and he loves me. He isn't ashamed of me in the slightest. I feel myself being pushed over. I watch as my books hit the floor followed by my face. I push myself onto my knees. I see a hand go in front of my face. I look up to see Momo who looks sympathetic, "I'm sorry Todoroki~San for their behavior"

I grab her hand and she helps me up. I thank her as we watch the cheer girls all up on my man. She chuckles "you and Bakugou~Kun an item?" She wiggles her eyebrows

I rub the back of my neck. She admits to figuring it out we were a thing. We quickly exchange numbers as she finally pulls her friends off my boyfriend. We all agreed to meet in the library during lunch.

~Time Skip~

I was at the table when all the girl arrive. Uraraka was dragging Katsuki with her. She was hanging on him "why's he here?" I question point my pencil at him.

He smirks leaning back in his chair. In one swift motion I pulled his chair out from underneath him and he lands on the ground with a good thud. Momo sighs "what did I tell you about sitting across from him"

He gets back up and eventually falls asleep while we were doing our project. I push Momo just a bit "let's screw with him, could you record it?"

She whips out her phone and gives me a thumbs up. I go to stick my pencil around his face. He starts to stir in his sleep. I was laughing as I moved his face in odd positions. The cheer girls weren't too happy about it. Stupid crazy cheer girls. 

A/N: Sorry this took so long to write. If any of you follow me, you may have seen my message. The last time I updated my "friends" and I were beginning to fight. My "best friend" and her boyfriend aren't anywhere close to friends. My girlfriend and I broke up but we're still friends. I was just having a difficult time with life I am sorry. I will get the next chapter out as soon as I can.