*Next Day

*Sana POV

I got up from bed, Did my morning routine and ate breakfast with everybody else. It was a weird morning because no one was talking to each other. It was silent and weird, So i decided to speak up.

"Um...So why is everyone so quiet today?" 

Jihyo sighed and said "Nothing is wrong Sana..." and she continued eating her breakfast that Jin cooked for everybody. I then started to eat my breakfast. 

After i finished, i went to put on a outfit 

I then got a text from Mark that he was here. "I'm going out!" i yelled. 

"Where are you going unnie?" Chaeyoung asked me. "Hangout with friends, I'll be back baby tiger" I gave her a cute smile. I left the house and entered Mark's car. 

"Wow, Nice car Mark" I said to Mark. "Oh it's only rental, I'm visiting remember?" 

"Oh yeah hehe..." I was embarrassed. "Once you come live with me, You'll see my car." Mark gave me a smile.

"(Blushes) W-What do you mean?" I felt my face heating up.

"I'm asking you to live with me(Serious)" Wait, Mark is serious? 

"T-This is so s-sudden, and i s-still have t-to work, and my f-friends and-"

"(Laughs) It's okay Sana! You don't have to give me your answer right now. Whenever you're comfortable and talk with JYP, then you can give me a answer." Mark said with a smile.

Then Mark drove down the street...

*Y/n POV

I was driving to the mall to meet with Jackson and his friend. I went to the entrance and saw Jackson. 

I was walking towards him when i saw two people walking behind him, A male and female who both looked familiar. I was so eager to see who these people were, so i walked faster

step

by 

step

closer 

and 

closer

until 

i

saw......

"Sana and....M-Mark?"

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm making myself cry Lmao