✔️Chapter 17: Telling The World

St. Louis, Missouri
Randy and Amanda's House
Amanda's POV:

Randal stared at me for the longest time, frozen in complete shock. I understood it so I let him have a moment as everyone else was staring, waiting.

Eventually, what felt like ages, he finally snapped out of it as his blue eyes met mine and he smiled bigger than I've ever seen.

It wasn't his usual grin or deadly and mischevous smirk, but it was a smile filled with joy and utter happiness.

He looked at me for a second "Are you serious Amanda?"

I nodded "Yeah Randy, we're having a baby"

After all my years of knowing him, I've never seen him so happy befote.

He smiles once more and hugs me tightly before bringing me into a compassionate kiss as our family and friends surrounding us cheer.

Randal was so excited, we went around talking with everyone and not once did the smile leave his face.

Eventually people left and Phil and April headed to the guest bedrooms along with John, Bryan and Nick leaving me, Randal and his family.

Once the room was empty Randal turned to his mum and started bombarding her with questions like "How long until we know the gender?, what do I need to buy for the nursery?" And many others.

Me and Ellie laughed at Liz answered all his questions, knowing how much this meant to him, we all did.

Samantha kept Randal away from Alanna for so long, to her he felt more like a distant family member than a father. He had missed birthdays, field trips, school dances, and every holiday but Christmas. It wasn't fair to him or to Alanna but Sam had full custody and nothing could change that.

Randal deserved this and I was more than happy for it as well. I loved him and I had always wanted a family and well......after Colby I never thought I would have one and here I am.

Finally Ellie, Liz and Bob went home as me and Randal were finally left alone.

He grabbed me gently by the hips and sat me in his lap before snuggling his head into my neck and relaxing against the couch.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed it, as I knew this peace wouldn't last long.

"Mandy......I'm sorry you can't continue to wrestle. We'll have to tell Vince before we announce it" Randal apologized, only partly sympathetic toward me making me roll my eyes playfully.

We shared a smirk, thinking the same thing as I pulled out my phone and took a pic of the pregnancy test before tweeting and posting on IG.
@TheAmandaHelmsley
It's official, it's positive and we couldn't be happier. A McMahon-Orton baby on the way :)

I giggled as Randal quickly retweeted it and we watched the internet blow up over the announcement.

Damm, news travels fast.

My phone pinged with messages from The McMahons and Paul.

I just rolled my eyes and swipes his message away as I turned back to Randal.

We sat in silence once more until I decided to speak "Names? We can come up with both girls and boys"

He nodded and his face lit up at my idea ad we soon created a list.

Boys:
Alexander *
Bobby
Raymond*
Dominick*
Keith*
Philip
John
Owen*
Alan
Randal Jr. (Cute-Amanda)
Shawn or Sean*
Dean
Samuel
James
Daniel
Jay*
Trenton (No.Just no-Randy)

Girls:
Aquila
Rebecca
Alexis (Alexa) (Alexandria)*
Mia*
April
Sasha
Kelsey
Rowan
Eleanor
Elizabeth (Lizzy) (Beth)
Bethany*
Nikki
Lily*
Rose
Hope (Faith) (Destiny) (Karma)
Charlotte *
Amelia
Mandy (Please no-Amanda)

Every single name we wrote down Randal had made a comment and made sure to favorite some.

Eventually it reached midnight and we decided to head to bed since he had a house show tomorrow night.

Once we got into bed and said goodnight it was silent for like 5 minutes and Randal whispered "Mandy baby, you awake?"

I was about to answer but he didn't give me the chance to "Good"

I closed my eyes and felt him lean over as his hands landed on my stomach.

"Hey baby, real baby, not mommy. That's confusing huh? I can't wait for you to be born. I'm so happy I found Mommy so long ago and that we finally got together and made you. You're already one of my sunshines, along with your mommy. Daddy loves you so much baby, no matter what or who you are I'll always be proud. Please try not to hurt Mommy to much, okay? I hate for her to be in pain. Goodnight baby, I love you my sunshine"

I felt like crying out of happiness but decided not to as Randal kissed my stomach before kissing my forehead and laying back down.

I smiled and flipped so I was facing him and cuddled against him as I could practically feel him smirk. He wrapped his toned arm around my waist and kisses my neck before finally laying his head down to try and go to sleep.

I waited toll I heard his light snores before opening my eyes and kissing his cheek.

"Thank you Randal, you've made me so happy. You're righr, the baby is our sunshine, but she's not the only one. I love you Randy Orton"

With those words Amanda collapsed into a deep sleep.

Word Count: 895 Words