✔️Chapter 15: Together

Next Morning
Randy Orton's Room
Amanda's POV:

I sighed softly as I snuggled against the comfortable pillow. It wasn't soft though yet it felt so right.

I sighed and slowly opened my eyes as the sun almost instantly blinded me making me close them quickly. I whimpered and cuddled against the pillow.

Everything was normal until the pillow let out a deep, amused chuckle.

My eyes dashed open as I jumped away in fright until my eyes settled on what made the noise.

Tanned and tattoos all laid Randal Keith Orton with his icy blue eyes and lovable smirk as he stared at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I noticed he was just in boxers.

I looked down for confromation and I got it when I was dressed in just my dark blue bra and panties.

I blushed a deep red, my face probably a tomato as Randal just kept staring at me.

"So baby, how do you feel? Wanna just lay and cuddle all day?" He asked as he yawned and stretched.

My eyes instantly traveled to his abs but I quickly looked away "Um why would we do that?"

He looked amused as he sat up "Do you remember last night? Think hard baby, I need to piss"

I looked around and thought as flashes from lst night appeared before me.

Bar. Randal. Kissing. Flirting. Making Out In The Elevator. His Room. Sleeping Together. Him "Claiming" Me as his officially.

I waited for him to come back.

Once he arrived he smirked as he knew I remembered.

He plopped down on the bed and pulled me gently into his lap as I leaned against his chest and he ran his hands through my hair.

"So we have to discuss last night Randal"

He sighed and I felt him nod but I didn't turn around.

"What about it Baby? Yes we might have been drunk but I've wanted to be with you for a long time Mandy. And now.....well now you're mine and only mine" I could practically feel his mischievous smirk as I rolled my eyes.

"Okay all that set aside....You can't just claim me Randal"

He shrugged "But I did and you agreed so, you and that fine body of yours belong to me and only me as I to you"

I smiled a little but didn't let him see "I was, we were drunk!"

Randal spun me around and I noticed his frown "No Amanda. It means nothing. I love you and have for years and I know you do too. Don't act like this meant nothing."

I didn't speak because we both knew he was right with everything he had said so far.

I sighed "So what does this make us?"

Randal smiled brightly "My dear Amanda Jennifer Brooks McMahon, will you be my girlfriend baby?"

I nodded and pecked his lips gently "Of course Randal! I love you"

"I love you to baby, forever and always"

We shared another quick kiss before he went ro take a shower as I walked down to my room to grab my suitcase with all my stuff.

Randal wanted me to stay with him so I did.

Once back I got dressed in skinny jeans and a cross too (black) before posting a pic of IG.

*IMAGE USED:Amanda and Randy in pool, Randy holding Amanda and smiling at her as she blushes and looks up at him*
Caption: Day 1 of my new life with my new man. I love you Randal @RandyOrton. We have ups and downs but their is no one else I'd like to call mine. I'm yours babe ;)

I posted it and smiled as some of the positive comments before rolling my eyes at one made by a certain person.

Comments:

@SethRollinsWWE: Talk about downgrade. You are one stupid girl Amy, but I'll help you realize how lousy he is, just wait, you'll be crawling back

I couldn't help but scoff at his words as I put my phone down and ordered us breakfast.

I was done with the drama, I had Randal and we were together and I had never been happier.

Word Count: 699 Words