The Honeymoon and the Party Boo-per

A/N: I know that the previous chapter said that there was going to be a fight scene, with I'm guessing you-know-who 👆, but the fight is basically going to be like a Tom & Jerry kind of episode. Also, once King Boo is introduced, I'll be calling him KB, so there won't be any confusion between him and Booette. With that being said, let's continue the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife and I finally landed in Hawaii, and headed for our hotel because it was late when we arrived. That didn't stop us from cuddling next to each other.

Anyway, the next day, we head to the beach, have fun there, explore the more jungle-like parts of the island, we even rented a self-propelled paddle boat and explored with it. Soon enough, we got onto a luau bus, and this is what we hear from the speaker guy and some of the other people on the bus (Time you need is 2:45 to 4:30. I didn't feel like typing it out because... I'm lazy.) :

Anyhoo, we get to the luau like Reno said, and we had a grand, ole time. It was also the first time that the luau had a ghost hula dancer on the stage. I applaud Boo for her spectacular performance. After that, we were at the buffet, eating and feeding each other lovingly... when we hear him interrupt the luau.

??? Gentleman: "Well, well, well. Isn't this a great party. Oh, you don't have stop on my account. Although, I guess you should at least bow to royalty~!"

Everyone looks over to the odd talker to see this guy 👇:

I walk up to dude and ready to give a piece of my mind.

"Hey, buddy, could you take your royal attitude and get out of here? You're bothering the people who want a nice time at the luau."

The man bends his upper half down to get closer to my face as he puts a hand to his chin, thinking I guess.

???: "You look familiar. Did I by chance tried to kill you before?"

"Seriously? *chuckles* You expect me to tell you who I am when no one even knows who you are?"

???: "Tch. Fine. If you must know my name, I am the frightful, ever powerful... King Bo-..."

Boo: "Boougene? Is that you?"

The man flinches and freezes up at the mention of the name as he then looked to who called him out. There, he sees my wife, and his cousin. I'm just looking back and forth between Boo and the new guy, who's supposedly King Boo.

KB: "B-B-Booette?!?! What are you doing here?! I thought you isolated yourself from me in that rickety, old mansion."

Boo: "Well, for one thing, it's not so rickety anymore. I've been renovating and making it look as good as new. Secondly, I'm here on my honeymoon with my husband, (N/n)."