Endless tears 9

Happy reading

I'll answer of ur  comments after few hours. As now I'm lil bit busy. 😊

Ani. Shivaay she shouted when her foot slip and about to fell down when Shivay held her on main time and both fell on the bed in each other arms.

Shivaay look in her deep eyes and caresses her cheek lovingly. He opened her bun which was tied with pin and tucked her lock behind her ear. It's first time he is seeing her so closely. He never thought that she is so much beautiful. Yeah he agreed in first sight only he felt like a angle standing infront of him. But he didn't listen to his heart and continue to pacifying him with malika's name.

On the other side Anika is feeling like his whole body has been got hot to seeing him so close to her. His closeness is creating havoc inside her. Today she is feeling something for that  man who always hurted her and loved his sister for whom he can kill her also. Somewhere he is right on his place.  she came between them so obviously he  will feel angry on her . But she hadn't have any fault also. It was destiny and they can't change all those which god has been written in their destiny. She is lost somewhere when she felt someone's lips on her cheek. She closed her eyes to feeling electric in her whole body. After a longing cheek kiss she opened her eyes and found him staring at her plumpish lips. He move closer to her and about to capture her lips when suddenly someone pulled him from top of her and started shouting.

Wtf is happening here. Malika spoke who was seeing all this scene standing in door.

Shiv. Malika wo she had slipped so I was helping her to get up. He said lamely.

M. M I looking u fool who can't see difference in romance and helping. It's been 10 minutes I'm standing in the door and u didn't feel even my presence  and continue to staring at her face.  U never look at me like this the way u  were seeing her shivaay . What is it inside her which I don't have. Even I'm more sexier then her. Then why the fuck u were romancing with her.

Shiv. Malika try to understand I was just

M. U was just kissing her that's u wanna tell me ha na.

Shiv. Nhi malika ma to wo.

Ani. Sorry appi it's my mistake he was just helping me.

Malika look at her and held her arm tightly.

M. U r right u r only problem in my life. First u snatched my parents then u got all those things which i desired. And now u crossed ur limits and snatched my love also. How could u Anika how could u. U know what it's my parents fault who brought u from orphanage to in our house. If they won't have brought u then today I won't have been facing all this. Shivaay who was standing like a silent spectators look at anika shockingly who's eyes started throwing tears after listening malika.

Shiv. What r u saying malika.

M. I'm saying truth she is bloody orphan whom my dad brought at home when I was in coma. So that they don't miss me. But it was my bad luck she came in our house and my daddy started loving her more then anything. Infect when I got up I tried to throw her out from my house but my dad didn't let me do it and first time shouted on me. That day I had cried hard. But there was no one who could listen to me. Atlast I made a plan to get rid of her then I pushed her from roof. But she didn't leave my life that time also and got fine again. Always dad compared me with her because she was top in everything and i was failure girl who couldn't get anything in her life. When she left for USA I was so happy but she came back again in my life and snatched u from me.shivaay Plz don't accept this marriage I love u a lot she is a witch who will snatch our everything. She sobbed and hugged him. Shivaay who is standing holding malika  look at anika shockingly. He never thought that a girl can sacrifice her whole life for those parents who r not even her real parents. Till now he thought she is their real daughter but it was all facade. She is an orphan who don't have anyone . She is alone no one is with her who can wipe her tears in sorrow.