Endless tears 17

Happy reading

Anika is shaking her father when suddenly someone pulled her and threw her down on the floor.

It's all happened bcz of u. U r the only one who is the reason of his death. It's been 3 months we came here but he didn't spend a second when he didn't repent for making u marry without ur will. Always he used to say I did sin to make ur marry. He is sinner to do all this to u. Doctor had said that tension is not good for his health. But ur tension had eaten him up and he dead. Malika mother spoke pointing finger on her. 

Shivaay felt pungness of pain to seeing her hurt but  again past cAme Infront of him and he stood in corner.

H. Anika are u ok. Anika free herself and nodded.

H. Are u mad aunty how can u behave with her like this.  He had to dead on this date so he left this world. U can't blame her for all this. And one second which force Marriage u r talking about.

Shiv. Wo nothing hamaad. She was talkings something else.

H.  Shameless people. Come with me Anika. He held her hand and walked off. 

It's been 3 days of haroon's death and Anika didn't cry for once. It's feel like she has became deaf as well as her tongue gotten cut. She neither come out from her room nor she talk to someone. Pinky rudra and hamaad tried their best but all went in vain.

Today a bright sun peep through blind and Anika got up rubbing her eyes. She got ready in simple dress and came out from the room.

Ru. Bhabi u here. Come with me. Today we will do breakfast together. Anika look at him and removed his hand from her arm.

Ani. Where is hamaad. Ask him I'm coming office. It's been a well I didn't go office.

P. Anika bata first Do breakfast

Ani. No ma I'm not hungry.

P. But u didn't eat anything.

Ani.  I'm fine maa don't worry she said in low voice and walked off from there.

P. If this will continue then she will fell ill like this. She didn't eat anything since her dad left this world. Also she didn't cry which is not good for health. She has to let out her sorrows. She has to empty all pain and tears which she has hidden back of this stern face.

Ru. Mom I tried to talk to her but she didn't do infect she is ignoring all of us. 

P. I'm now seriously getting worry for her.

H. What's going on guys.

P. Look na hamaad bata. Anika has became stone. She is not reacting for anything.

Ru. And it's all because of ur son. He said with anger.

H. Will u care to tell me guys what Anika Nd shivaay keep relation. Bcz I observed always u guys blame him for Anika's condition.

Ru. U will get to know soon.  Now plz go and take care of her. She needs u.

H. I'm going.  Saying this he left from there. 

In office

Anika is working like a reboot without any expression or anything when Hamaad came in her cabin.

H. Anika

Ani. Ji

H. What r u doing at this time. Let's go at canteen. Will do lunch together

Ani. No hamaad I just had cAme to finish my work. Which is almost done. So can I go home.

H. Anika are u ok