Kitty Cat Part 2

Cloe thought to her self. And made a decision of taking the responsibility to take care of the kitty cat. So cloe told her parents that she has made her decision to have a kitty cat. And cloe's parents wasn't sure about this but they both agreed to it for their daughters sake. And on the other day cloe and her parents went to a pet Adoption centre to get cloe's new kitty cat. And they looked around for some nice kitty cats and cloe shouted  " mom, dad" and the parents ran to cloe and said "what happened are you hurt" cloe said no, I found a baby kitty cat. The parents thought that cloe got hurt or something when she screamed. But it was about the kitty cat. So they found a cute, grey and white kitty cat it was so cute cloe couldn't wait to play with it. So the parents chose the kitty cat and all the things it would need and went home. After they got home cloe immediately brought the kitty cat to her bedroom and named it. And the name was chilly. She was very proud of the name chilly. And she loved him so much she never took her eyes of him. By the way the kitty cat is a boy. So 4 days has passed cloe woke up from bed and went to find chilly. He usually hides under the couches,so cloe went to find him and couldn't find him anywhere. So cloe started to get worried. And asked her parents if they saw chilly this morning. But the parents said "that they didn't see chilly either" . And later than cloe noticed that the front door was open and she new that chilly had escaped the house. The minute she new that he escaped she started to cry😭😭. After a few minutes she stopped crying😢😢 and her parents told her "maybe kitty cats are not meant for you dear". And she said "yes maybe you are right". I guess I could just have real friends instead of a cat. But even if she said that she still hopes if chilly would still come back to her.

                                                    The End.............
😢😜😜😜😜