LÖDED 5! Grease and Mascot

Mom frowned a bit, looking up before turnkng to Dad.

"Hun-"

"Pizza is good after a good movie."

Dad said, interrupting Mom from saying something that may seem like disappointment.

"But thing is, Dad, this place has kids."

(M/n) replied, already seeing some children run around from the windows.

"You'd think the movie would last until dark."

Mom replied.

"Boy, it sure is depressing."

Just then, Dad started laughing to himself, looking over at Mom to see if she got the joke, then looking back at (M/n) as well.

"Get it? Because the movie we watched was called 'Sunny Rays,' which was all happy and such. But then it...you know..."

Dad's laughter died down as Mom shook her head, face palming. After the confusing joke, the (L/n) family got out of their car, making sure it was locked before heading in. The Heffley's were already seated, as (M/n) spotted them when his eyes searched around.

"Party for three?"

"Um, actually, we are here for some friends over there."

Mom said as she pointed to the group.

"No problem! You can go right on ahead."

"Thank you!"

The place the Heffley's were seated were at the back, at a booth that curved in the corner. Other people were there too, along with so many small kids. Very few were at the table eating while the rest seemed to be playing on the games.

"Woooah..."

(M/n) said in awe. Despite not seeing the screens clearly, it was the old fashion arcade games. The ones where you would play Pac-Man or TRON.

"Susan! Frank! Hi!"

Mom exclaimed as she and Dad sat down, moving a bit towards the middle to make room for (M/n). Sure enough. (M/n) was sat at the end, where surprisingly Rodrick was right across from him. So was Greg, but he was too busy on his phone. Rodrick, on the other hand, was looking directly at (M/n), as if too make him feel uncomfortable.

Susan, Frank, Mom, and Dad were all busy chatting in the middle, sipping the water that was already brought to them earlier. (M/n) was slowly getting fed up from the staring, leaning a bit over the table.

"Stop staring at me."

"Did you text her?"

"Text who?"

"Heather?"

(M/n) felt himself freeze for a second before scrambling to fish his phone out of his pocket, shakily opening the message app. Exactly 10 unread messages. Who else would send this much messages other than Moms? Heather.

Heather: Hurry up.

Heather: Where are you? You're taking forever!

Heather: Hellooo??? Aren't you gonna answer me???

Heather: Stop ignoring me!! The movie is literally going to end!!

Heather: Did you seriously ditch me?????

Heather: YOU ARE LITERALLY THE WORST PERSON EVER!!!!

Heather: You know what? I didn't even need to invite you, so you should've felt honored I asked you to. I was being nice enough for the two of us to watch a movie, and this is what I get?