I Did It

I simply couldn't help myself. I paused the video game and looked at Jayson, I leaned forward and kissed him. I took my hands rising up his body to his face and pushed him to the floor. This happened for a few minutes. It was breath taking! I finally looked  at him to see his reaction. His eyes were first closed - probably taking it in - and then looked at me, "I liked that." He smiled and pulled me closer for another time.

~~~~~~~~  

I woke up against a warm body under a blanket on the couch, arms holding me tight. I felt comfort here and I did not want to move. I looked around and realized I was in Jayson's house. I smiled. I turned over to face him, putting my hand on his chest and gave him a soft kiss on the forehead. He suddenly pulled me closer and started to kiss my arm...going up towards my neck as he continued. I bit my lip, "What if our siblings find out?" I asked, enjoying what was happening. "Shh." His hand started going up my back and he was soon on top of me. "But what if they do and then tell our parents?" His beautiful eyes stared into mine. "We will talk about that later." He was about to go for another kiss, but then we heard footsteps coming towards the door. He rolled off of me and fell on the floor. I giggled, but then soon pulled the blanket back over me and picked up a controller. He turned on the Xbox and leaned against the couch, near me. His little brother Luke opened the door, surprised to  see me,"What are you doing here?" "We are just playing some video games. What are we having for breakfast?" Jayson asked, glancing at me. "Um, whatever you want." Luke answered as he walked away and out of the room. "That was close!" I hissed. "But we didn't get caught." He said as he rested his head on my legs and smiled. I ran my fingers though his hair and whispered in his ear, "Wanna go grab something to eat?" "Sure." He stood up and started to head downstairs. I pushed off the blanket and ran in front of him, "Beat you!" We both rushed down the stairs, and to the kitchen. "Tie!" Jayson yelled. "Ha, okay. Fine." I replied as I sat on a stool. "So, do you want waffles? Cereal..." "Waffles." "Alright!" He opened the freezer and picked out Blueberry Eggo Waffles and put them in the toaster oven.  He then got himself some Lucky Charms and sat next to me.  "You know..." He paused. "What?" I asked as I was watching the timer for my waffles. "I think I have finally realized I've  found my lucky charm." He smiled and touched my leg. I smiled back, and held his hand. For a few seconds we were just staring at each other until the timer beeped which pulled us back to reality.