Chapter 2 "i never needed you."

Zim has been working for hours trying to fix GIR. However his hard work didn't pay off, For GIR wasn't recovering and Zim was becoming even more frustrated with him. Zim took of his working goggles and let out a annoyed groan.
"This is taking too long! I do not have time do this. If only he wasn't so stupid I wouldn't be wasting my time fixing him" Zim complained pushing GIR of the Table that he had laid him out to be fixed. Zim went up the trash can up to to the living room. He laid down on the couch and began to watch tv. After a couple minutes he got hungry. "GIR bring me snacks!" After a while without receiving his snacks Zim yelled again "GIR! I said BRING ME MY SNACKS" again no snacks. "GIR-" and then he realized why he wasn't bringing him his snacks, " oh, that's right, he's broken" for a moment Zim felt sad about it, but he shook it off "oh well, at least he isn't bothering me." He got up to get his own snacks, on the way to the kitchen Zim stepped on something, when he looked down he saw GIR's dog costume, he picked it up and started at it. He felt guilty, but again he shook it off and grabbed his snacks. He went back to the TV room and laid back down on the couch he lazily picked up the remote and turned on the big tv

(WARNING ENTER THE FLORPUS SPOILERS! DO NOT READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT AND YOU PLAN TO WATCH IT)

For a couple hours he's been watching a documentary on proff. Memebrane, "ugh stupid dib-stinks dad" he recalled the time with the florpus and dibs dad beating and ruining his plan. Zim switched the channel and it landed on a tv show GIR loved. The angry/scary monkey.
"Horrible monkey!" Zim yelled and threw a snack bag at the tv. But again that guilt feeling returned "augh! What is this??" Zim clutched his chest and stood up. "Why must I feel guilt??"the guilt grew stronger when he looked down again and saw GIR's costume. "NO! Why must I feel this way? I AM ZIM! I do not need a stupid robot! I don't need GIR! I don't need anyone!" Suddenly Zim had gotten and idea. Zim Ran back to his kitchen and went down the trash can. He walked passed GIR laying on the floor, lifeless and picked up a few pieces and began to work on something.
After a while while Zim had finished he had built a new assistant. The small robot turned on and looked up at Zim.
"Alright! What should I call you?" Zim scratched his head thinking, for a while when he finally decided on a name. "Aha! I got it! You will be called pep!"
"Yes master Zim!" Pep stood up and saluted.
Zim grabbed one of GIR's rubber piggy's and shook it close to his face
"Ok pep! What is this? Do you want it?"
Pep shook his head and slapped some hand away.
"That rubber piggy is a distraction. I am here to serve you not rubber pigs."
Zim smirked.
"Perfect! Great work! And great work MEEE!" Zim jumped excitedly.
"I made a robot sergeant better than what the tallest could ever give me!" Zim spoke confidently. He then glanced at GIR and sighed. "Guess I wont need you anymore" he picked him up and threw him in a pile labeled "usless Dookie" he signaled pep to follow him back upstairs. He looked back at GIR one last time and scoffed. "I never needed you."

Wooooohoo! Second chapter! Sorry this is really bad :( I can't write but I try my best. Please leave any constructive feedback, If you noticed something off! Anyways how saaaad :(((( lololol thanks for reading I guess! Next chapter will come soon!