7/ LUST

SENSITIVE ⚣ || TK V

SENSITIVE || TK V. 2

Their kiss was heavy from the start, full of unidentified emotions and desires.

Maybe it was the way Taehyung nipped at Jeongguk's lower lip until it bled, or how Jeongguk tugged on the black locks of the latter ever so lightly. They fully immersed themselves in each other, millions of words being put into one action.

Shakily Jeongguk leaned his head back as Taehyung trailed down from his lips to his neck. Blotches of blues, reds, and purples already forming every time he teethed at the skin.

To be honest Jeongguk didn't know whether it was the small amount drugs in his system or his true feelings when he kissed the latter, but his body was on fire.

Every place Taehyung's hands had touched him, he could feel his skin tingle and heat up. His heart beating a million times faster than usual.

Loud crackles of metal against the floor scattered throughout the room as their actions became more intense, Taehyung sweeping one hand across the surface of the counter top and knocking everything off of it, making sure the area was clear before he moved them to that spot.

A slight knock on the door is what got their attention, Jeongguk turning to look but Taehyung was still lazily pressing kisses to his skin every now and then.

"Jeongguk?! Taehyung?!" It was Hoseok, after hearing loud thuds coming from his boss's office he couldn't help but be worried.

Walking over to the door the ravenette cracked it open, peeking out just enough to make eye contact with him.

"Is everything okay in here? I heard some stuff falling so I came to check." Hoseok said as he gave the latter a concerned look.

"We're fine Hobi, just go back to Yoongi and Jimin." Taehyung murmured, turning his head to look at Jeongguk, only to see that he had hopped off the counter and put his jacket back on.

When he had turned, Hoseok got a glimpse of a very noticeable bruise on his neck, finally getting what exactly was happening, "O-Oh um okay, b-bye." With that he walked off and back to the other two.

Taehyung closed the door and went over to Jeongguk, who was fixing his hair while looking in his phone's camera.

"Where are you going?" He asked, pressing his chest up against Jeongguk's back and wrapping his arms around his waist.

"I-I think I'm gonna leave." Jeongguk mumbled.

"But what about-"

"Let's just forget that ever happened."