Study Session (Saucy Sev)

Sev POV
"Damn" I said getting frustrated because I kept breaking my lead on my pencil.

I went to reach for another pencil in my backpack but I didn't see one.

"Wow" I said to myself because I could've sworn I had more than just one.

I walked around my desk to go get one from the teachers desk and went back to my seat.

I sat in my seat and saw a paper fly across the room.

"Who's that throwing stuff in my classroom?" My teacher yelled.

"It wasn't me" I started singing😂.

Everyone started laughing. I went back to work until I heard something.

"Pssssssttt" I heard from this girl I sit beside.

"Hey? Can you help me with this, I don't understand it" she said with a small smile.

"Yea, Yea sure" I said. Her name was Taylor.

Not on no stalker type shit but I've been watching her ever since she moved here. She was my secret crush but I would never tell anyone that.

I really wanted to have the guts to ask her out but I don't know yet.

Taylor POV
He is sooooo fiiiineee. And yes I mean Sev. Yea yea yea call it what you want but I've liked him ever since I got here.

Who am I kidding. I have 100 in this class I just needed an excuse for him to come over.

I know he's been watching me and I think he likes me too.

"Any work you aren't done with do it for homework and bring it back tomorrow" our teach yelled.

"Do you wanna help me with this work after school" asked him.

"Sure" He said smiling.

He bets to stop smiling like that before I lick all over his— imma.. imma just.. imma just go😶✌🏾.

*bell rings*

Sev POV
When I tell you I was so mf happy bruh.

Soon as the bell rung I bolted out of my seat and got on my bike and rode home fast.

I already texted my my mom and told her I was going over to my friends and she was a bit taken back because I never invite anyone over unless it's my boys to play games.

👆🏾
I went home and put this on. Nothing to crazy but simple.

Instead of driving my mom's car over there I rode my bike. I don't live that far from and I'm not trying to impress anyone and I really don't care what people think of me that's why I am the way I am.

I was a pretty chill guy.

When I pulled in the driveway I didn't see any cars there.

I guess her parents arent here I guess🤷🏽‍♂️.