Acting Strange

(Cussing in this chapter)
Bakuguo's P O V

So im on a mission to get Deku back...... *sigh* WHY did he have to play such a big role in everyones lifes. If he didn't then I could just leave him wherever he is now and forget about him but no he had to be important. Once again I was cut off from my thoughts.

"Bakubro what was that about, I'm really worried about you!" Shitty hair is really getting on my nerves.

"Shitty hair piss off I have something to do!" He looked shocked again but it didn't really matter because I took off towards the forest or should I say the witch's shack.

"BAKUBRO COME BACK I NEED TO TAKE YOU TO THE CLINIC!" Shitty hair hollered while running towards me. Damn he never gives up does he..... Well I'll just have to lose him then. I started running zig zags in the forest attempting to discourage Shitty hairs hightailing but he WOULD NOT STOP! *sigh* come on why wont you go. I was about to turn around and attack him when I got an Idea.

Kirishima's P O V

Why is he running, he's not acting like the Bakubro I know. Usually he calls my Deku or nerd but today he..... Called me shitty hair?  That's strange I've never heard him say that to me before and it just came out of no where so when he ran off I knew that something was wrong. He was doing zig zags between the trees to try and lose me but that wasn't working.... Wait no, were did he go.

"Shit" I cussed to myself how could I lose him he was right there a second ago. Well he'll come back to the village soon I guess..... But really its I hope.

"Bye Bakubro you better be ok! I'll be waiting at the entrance of the village!" I yelled at the green forest trees hoping he would pop up and come back to the village and call me Deku again. *sigh* fine see you later Bakubro.

Bakuguo's P O V

FINALLY Shitty hair decided to go back to the village. I jumped down off the tree branch I was perched on and started to prance over to the witchs hut. Well lets just hope she remembers me or him......

(I know this is really not that good but Im having fun writing it so yay! And I also wanted to say thank you for reading this as well... even if its not that many people. So thank you 🤗)