A Lively Village

Izuku's P O V

I woke up in the morning and stretched a bit before I got up to go to the living room.

"Hey mom you up yet?" I asked and received no reply so I decided that I would make some breakfast so she didn't have to.

*Sizzle* *Sizzle* I thought that beacon and eggs would be the most filling so I took out a rusty old pan and started the beacon.

"Honey are you up alr- Oh my you started breakfast already your so sweet." My mom had woken up she seemed very happy about me making breakfast.

Afterwards, I thought that I would say hi to everyone to start the day.  

"Hey mom I'm going to go say hi to everyone in the village whant to come?" I asked my mom hoping her answer was a yes.

"Sorry sweetie I can't come but tell them I said hi, ok" I was disappointed but grabbed my bag and put on my shoes then ran out the door anyway.

When I got out the door the village was bustling with peaple. 'Woah I wonder why the village is so lively today usually there's only a few people littering the dirt roads.' Izuku thought to himself

"Hello there Midoryia how are you on this lovely day?" Iida said to me happily

"Oh I'm just gonna say hi to everyone to start my day off." I smiled at him with my eyes closed.

"Good to hear!" He seemed genuinely happy I was taking his advice. "Oh wait I forgot, Midoryia before you go I wanted to thank you for helping me with my sword movments!"

"Huh you dont have to thank you everyday it was really no problem infact if you need anymore help I'm right here." I smiled one more smile back to him and walked off.

"Bye"

"Bye" we both yelled at eachother.

'I hope every things alright the village is getting pretty crowded' my thoughts were cut off by a chocolate haired girl.

"Deku! How are you today" uraraka hugged me very tightly. She was so happy to see me that she didn't even let me answer."Deku I wanna let you know that I am so thankful you help me learn spells even though you have no idea how to do one yourself, you have helped me a lot out by doing that" She smiled a bright smile and her eyes had sparkes in them you could just see the happyness leaking out of her.

I chuckled and said "Its no problem ochaco I would help you out again infact if you whant we can go right now." I smiled at her brightly aswell I love helping peaple especially my friends.

"I would love that! but I feel like I would be taking advantage of you if I kept asking for help so mabye tomorrow." She smiled again.

"Ok but keep my offer in mind"

"Will do Deku!" She said cheerfuly and then we parted ways

"Bye!"

"Bye have a nice day!"

As I walk down the dirt path more I see another familiar face.

"Hey Todoroki watcha doing!" I ask even though it was obvious

"Oh hi Midoryia I was just traning." He said in his normal montone voice

"Do you whant me to help train Todo?" I asked smileing.

"Hmm you dont need to do that I'll get a hang of using both arms to sword fight soon enough"  He said this with no smile but you could tell he was happy by the slight sparkles that were in his eyes simaler to ochaco's.

"Ok Todo just tell me if you ever need any help!"

"Midoryia you have helped me out so much already I coudnt ask for more help" surpriseingly There was a little bit of happyness in his words wich was unusual for Todo to say the least.

I giggled " Todo I love to help peaple as far as I'm concerned I haven't helped you enough!" I yelled because of crowded streets.

Before I got swept away by the now growing mass of peaple I yelled "Bye Todoroki I'll see you later!" And with that I decided I would follow the crowd to find out why there were so many peaple here.