Unhonorable

(Cussing in this chapter btw.)

Bakuguo's P O V

I noisily stomped throughe the forest getting a terrified look from the forest creatures as I walked or rather marched past. Although I don't fucking CARE!, that bastard won, AGAIN and there was NOTHING. I. COULD. DO. ABOUT IT. That thought came rushing through my head like a wave crashing down on the sandy beach wich only gave me an even bigger headache making my face redder than before. There HAD to be a way to win... he's not invincible.... right? Wait maybe he's cheating and that's why I lost, there's no other way to explain it, I refuse to believe he's THAT strong to beat me in a fight twice in a row? No FUCKING WAY! Thats when an idea popped in my head. What if I were to... just get rid of him? I stopped in the middle of my rage and sat next to a tree to figure out exactly what I was going to do.

(Time skip to Bakuguo's plan. Not really time skip but ehh. btw still bakugou's P O V)

Now heres the plan I'm gonna find a witch so she could do some witchy thing and make Deku disappear or somthing just make shure I get that title from that cheating BASTARD! But like I said I need to find a witch.

3rd Person P O V

The ash blonde took his red face and puffy eyes to look for a witch. While looking around he observed everything just to make shure he didn't miss anything significant.    First his eyes traveled to the greens leaves swayimg in the wind then to the branches hanging onto the trees trunks then to the forest floor..... There was a path. He followed the path only to find a shack, there was smoke coming out of a chimney ontop of the roof then there was the bright red flame of a candle coming from both windows on either side of the door. Wich was falling out of place from the actual door frame but somhow stayed sturdy enough to work like a door still. He walked up to the entrance of the shack and knocked. Only to be met with a purple haired girl with a pointy hat. She had black eyes aswell.

"Hello what brings you to my humble shack?"she asked slightly confused.

"A-are you a witch?" Shocked that he stuttered but continued to wait for an answer.

"Yes I am a witch, but you still haven't answered MY question." She stressed the word my while saying that."why. Are. You. Here?"she looked increasingly annoyed at the ash blonde for not answering her original question.

"I need you to get rid of someone for me" He said finally getting out of his weird dazed state he didn't realize he was in intell now.

"You.......WHAT!" She practically yelped the last part.

"Yea just zap him out of the timline or whatever you witches do!"Bakuguo used his normal 'fuck you' voice finally getting out of his tantrum fully.

"Are you sure, this could have dire consequences if I do this?" She asked him making sure this is exactly what he wanted.

" DO I SOUND LIKE I'M UNSURE?"He said clearly pissed she asked him that.

"Jeese come down just tell me their full name and then go get me a piece of their hair. He nodded in agreement but then realized.

Bakuguo's P O V

Shit how the fuck was I gonna get Deku's hair.