Seth

I was backstage waiting for my best friend. It was WrestleMania. I was witnessing him getting the absolute shit beat out of him by Brock Lesner. He managed to bounce back from all the F5's and everything thrown at him to win the universal title. He was beyond happy and as was I.

He ran backstage and embraced me in the tightest and sweatiest hugs I have ever got from him in the over 20 years of knowing him. I shuttered, "you're like a wet dog!" we both laughed as he pulled away and I had sweat and water stains on my shirt, "you're the worst!" he chuckled, "No you!"

I laughed and got on his back, "we need to celebrate" I smiled and he rolled his eyes, "Do we really? You always go over the top for celebrations" I nodded my head and giggled, "of course we need to! you just won the title that you've been working for forever!" he sighed. "My best friend is a grand slam champion! I'm proud of you!"

A evil grin grew on his face, "Really? show me how proud then, hm" my skin crawled at how seductively he said that and it turned me on. "Where?" he thought for a minute, "Here" I was taken back, "Right now? Here? during wrestlemania?" he nodded and laughed, "is that a problem y/n?"

I shook my head with no hesitation whatsoever. I wanted this, we both did. He carried me into one of the bathrooms backstage that literally nobody went into. He pushed me against the wall roughly and I gasped as his soft, plump, lips crashed onto mine. It felt as if fireworks just went off.

He pulled away and put his hands on the backs of my thighs, "jump" he whispered in my ear in a demanding tone that caused me to get even more wet than I already am, nonetheless I listened to him and jumped.

He held onto my thighs and moved me from one of the walls to another, kissing me even rougher than before. He started to kiss and nip roughly on and around my neck and chest. I let out moans as I tilted my head to give him more space to mark me.

I ran my hands through his long hair as I moaned. He put me back down again and broke the kiss to take both of our shirts off and our pants. he was quick to unclip my bra and slide my panties off and took his underwear off and threw everything to the side.

He smirked and went to my ear and nibbled on my ear lobe and whispered, " so fucking wet for me aren't you? You've been thinking about this for a while, haven't you?" I nodded quickly and he growled and bit my ear roughly, "speak when I talk" I moaned, "y-yes, i've been thinking about this for years".

He dragged his fingers down from my boobs across my stomach and to my wetness, "so. fucking. wet" I moaned as he began to rub me slowly and place his finger at my entrance. He teased me by slowly sliding his finger in me but taking it out quickly. I whined and he laughed.

He went back to my ear and whispered into it lowly, "Patience baby, patience". I whined and gasped as his finger went in deeper, but he pulled it out again. I finally gave up on the thought of his finger going in me and I'm guessing he sensed that and when he did he slammed two of his fingers in me and lied me down on the floor.

I moaned loudly and arched my back as he put his free hand on my boob and grabbed it roughly as he began to thrust his finger fast and hard, "I'm going to make you squirt baby, I always helped you to figure out your body, now we can put that knowledge to use hm?" I moaned out loudly and raised my head, "Y-yes! fuck! we can"

I moaned louder as he began to thrust his fingers faster and do a come hither motion and shook his fingers violently in me. I moaned out louder as he knew I was about to cum he removed his fingers and I squirted everywhere. I moaned more as he put his fingers back in me and began doing the motions again. It didn't take long for me to squirt again, and most of it went on him.

He laughed and kissed me roughly, "knees now" i nodded quickly and got on my knees and before i could even get a breath in i felt his cock shoved into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged as i felt him begin to thrust in and out of my mouth.

He smirked as he looked down at me, tears forming and mascara and eyeliner messed up, and held my nose so I couldn't breath. My eyes widened as he started thrusting faster into my mouth after a few minutes and soon let go of my nose and pulled out of my mouth to let me catch a breath.

I sat there on my knees panting and as soon as he got bored of waiting he went back at it again and thrusted his cock in and out of my mouth. He became sloppier and sloppier with each thrust in my mouth and he loaned out lowly as he grabbed my hair roughly, "you're going to swallow it all you fucking slut"

I nodded quickly and looked up at him as he let out a long, low moan and his cum shut down my throat. He pulled out, a string of cum on the tip of his dick as he pulled away and  allowed me to swallow. I gulped down his cum and licked his tip to clean him off and then my lips.

He put his clothes back on and as he was buckling his belt, he looked down at me, "fix yourself up and don't tell anyone bitch" and walked out, shutting the door behind me.