Drew

Drew McIntyre, hottest person I've ever seen, he looked at me from across the room and I felt my cheeks instantly get heated as I turned away from him.

I felt him continue to stare as I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I heard footsteps behind me and turned but nobody was there. I shrugged the feeling off as I walked into the bathroom.

I walked over to the mirrors and looked down at the sink as I put my hands on each side of it trying to calm myself down. I felt hands around my waist and looked at the mirror to see Drew behind me.

He spun me around so I was facing him and sat me up on the counter. The lust in his eyes was a warning for me to not ask what he was doing. He slowly started kissing down my neck trying to locate my sweet spot.

I let out a breathy moan as he found it and he smirked as he nibbled on and I let out a slightly louder moan opening my mouth slightly. I heard him growl against my neck, giving me goosebumps, and he shoved two of his fingers in my mouth, "no moaning princess~ you don't want anyone to find out that I'll be making you my little slut now do we?"

I shook my head as he smirked, "Suck slut" he demanded. I nodded quickly as I began to suck on his fingers and he kissed and nibbled on my neck. I let out another soft moan that was muffled by his fingers and he slapped my clit, "what did I just say?"

I yelped slightly and he growled and he bit down on my neck roughly, "shut up slut or else" I smirked and took my mouth off his fingers as his hands wandered my body, "or else what?" I said in a teasing voice causing his eyebrow to go up.

Without saying a word he picked me up and pressed against a wall and spanked my ass, "what'd you say?" I hit my lip holding in a moan, "I said or else what" he growled lowly and slapped my ass two more times, each time harder than the other.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me back so I was flush against his chest and whispered in my ear, "you think I don't see you thinking of what we could do together? How I could fuck you until you couldn't form a sentence or even walk?" He said pulling my hair harder after every word.

I finally let out a moan as he let go of my hair and ripped my leggings open to expose my ass. He rubbed it roughly and slapped it and I yelped, "aw poor baby is sensitive isn't she?"

I nodded and shut my eyes and I heard a low chuckle, "speak when I talk to you, got it?" I nodded, "y-yes daddy" he laughed as he cupped one of my boobs in his hand, "perfect, just perfect"

He left small kisses down my back as he stood up again. I heard the unbuckling of his belt as he quickly put it in my mouth and took his pants off, "don't make a sound princess" he smirked and bit his lip as I bit down on the belt.

He put his tip at my entrance and my eyes widened, "you ready baby?" I nodded slowly as he pushed himself into me. I bit down onto the belt as shut my eyes again as I let out a muffled moan.

He ran his fingers through my hair as he slowly began to thrust in and out of me. He growled softly and leaned to my ear, "you're so fucking tight princess, this your first?" I nodded quickly and moaned as he began to go faster.

He took the belt out of my mouth and smirked, "I don't understand you. I said, is this your first time princess?" He said while bucking his hips after each word, "y-yes! I-it is! G-go faster" he chuckled and pulled my hair and began to go faster.

He moaned and let out a chuckle, "such a needy fucking slut aren't you?" I moaned out and shut my eyes tightly, "o-oh god y-yes! I am!" He started to roughly kiss and nibble all over my neck as he went harder, slamming into my spot.

I could barely stand anymore as he continued to slam Into me, over and over again. He tugged my head back more and bit down on my soft spot leaving a dark brown and purple hickey to start to form.

He left more hickeys all over my neck and whispered in my ear, "now everyone will know you belong to someone~ just not who, correct?" I moaned out a quick yes and his thrusts became sloppier.

He moaned out, "I-I'm close princess" I moaned out and opened my eyes, "m-more please!" He laughed and bit his lip as he went as fast as he could. The slapping of our skin echoed in the bathroom as I moaned out loudly and came all over his cock.

He moaned and tugged on my hair as he came inside me and started to slow down. He came to a halt and pulled out of me as I slid down the wall and sat on the ground, out leaking out of me.

He licked his lips and smiled down at me, "don't cover those pretty little marks on your neck tomorrow" and I nodded and he smirked and put his clothes back on and walked out of the bath as I shut my eyes, "holy fuck".

~~~~
I haven't updated in a while oop