Finn

Finn was taking me to my first concert ever and I was so excited! He was taking me to see Bring me the Horizon. I knew that today would be really special.

He kept looking at me and smirking all day and making me melt on the inside. He knew that certain things he does makes me want him.

I was getting ready for the concert in the bathroom until Finn came in. I was only in my bra and panties and he bite his lip and closed the bathroom door. I tilted my head at him, "What are you doing?" He smirked at me, " you'll like it babygirl"

His hands wandered to my back and unhooked my bra. He started to kiss my jawline and move down to my neck, leaving hickies. I let out soft moans, "Finn..." He nibbled down on my neck and his slowly placed his finger on my panties.

He rubbed me through my panties and mumbled against me neck, "Baby you're so wet for me.." I bit my lip holding in a moan, "a-ah~" he smirked as he moved down and put his tongue against my panties.

I bite my lip and held in another moan as he licked against me through my panties again. He kissed my inner thighs and came back up to me and kissed my neck l being a hickey.

He smirked and licked where the hickey was, "Everyone will know you're mine princess". He started to leave more hickies making me moan softly. He came up to my lips and kissed me softly.

He pulled away and left a trail of kisses down to my pussy and he left another kiss there. He licked up and down slowly and inserted his tongue in me. I moaned out, "f-fuck Finn" I put my hands on his head and slightly pulled his hair.

He let out a soft groan and came back up and kissed me making me taste myself, "you taste so damn good baby". He pulled his pants off and his boxers and smirked. He started to massage my breasts, "knees babygirl" he bit his lip and I nodded as I got on my knees.

I looked at his dick and took in a deep breathe and put my lips around his tip. He let out a low moan and grabbed a fistful if my hair. He pushed my mouth lower onto his dick and i moaned around him and he let out another moan, "Just like that baby" he started to thrust himself into my mouth

He started to thrust faster into my mouth and pulled my hair. He let out hot moans and dirty little nothings, "You're a little slut for me aren't you baby" I nodded and he looked down at me unsatisfied and pulled my mouth off him, "aren't you baby?" I nodded, "Y-yes Finn" he hit one of my breasts, "Yes what?", I flinched, " y-yes daddy, I'm a slut for you"

He smirked and pulled me in for a kiss again and laid me down on the bathroom floor and rubbed his tip against my entrance teasing me. I let out a few moans, "p-please Finn" he smiled and licked his lips, "Please what babygirl?" I shut my eyes as he kept rubbing his tip on my entrance and rubbed his thumb over my clit.

"P-please fuck me senseless" he smirked, "anything for you babygirl" he pushed himself into me and let out a low moan, " fuck baby" he started to move in me slowly and I let out moans, "You're as tight as I remember"

He rubbed my clit with his thumb and started to move quickly in me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, "f-fuck! Harder!" He let out another moan and started to go roughly in me. He pulled out of me and put me on my stomach and raised my ass up and put himself back into me again.

He started to thrust into me roughly again and slapped my ass with each thrust. I let out a series of moans and he grabbed onto one of my tits and kept slamming into me. The sound of him slapping my ass  and him thrusting into me filled the room.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back and I let out a loud moan, "You're such a slut y/n" he moaned out, "I-I'm going to cum Finn!" He let out another moan, "do it babygirl" I moaned as I came and felt him cum inside of me.

He pulled out of me and carried me to the bed and I checked the Time, "That was way better than a concert"

~~~~
It's so short I'm sorry but I'm sick sksk