Introductions and Greetings

Hello and welcome to the story of Yyadrasayal.

Questions I have been asked regarding my story: 

Is this based off the Norse Nine Realms Tree Yggdrasil? Yes. Each major city in the story have a different giant tree that corresponds with the environment of the city.

Are character's named after Aphmau's MCD series? Yes. I drew inspiration from four of the characters in MCD such as Irene, Shad, Zenix, and Esmund, but they are not related by anything other than their name. 

Will I frequently be uploading? That depends on school. I'm taking honors classes and I plan on taking this school year more seriously than the last two years.

Will there be more books for Yyadrasayal? Possibly. I'd have to see how well this book does and if I'm able to keep up with it as well as art work I'll be drawing for the series.

If there are any other questions, feel free to comment or direct message me.

~On to introducing major characters in the story~

Victoria "Neese" Leon: A descendant of Shad and Zenix, an heiress to the throne of Gateswin, and a fighter in a gladiator ring. She and her younger twin brother Leto fled from their home in the Gateswin tree in their late teens and lived with an Empath who treated them like her own children. She is an Elfeneir which is a person who is half human and half faerie. They cannot produce or grow their own wings so they rely on charms to help the, if they need to fly.

Cassandra "Cass" Lillian: A descendant of Irene, a princess to the throne of Yyadrasayal, and a studying medic in her early twenties. She is an only child and restricts herself to the large library. She is a faerie. Faeries in this world have feathered wings instead of wings like a butterfly or something else.

Winchester Cayde/Young: A descendant of Esmund and head guard of Yyadrasayal. He was born and raised to protect in Pyron. His main priority is the protection of assigning guards to the royal families and protecting the Lillian royal family himself.

Evelyn "Ponila" Yule: A descendant of Altheda, a inventor who was supposed to be a healer like her ancestor. She was orphaned when she was thirteen and worked to try to better the world in a way that, in her eyes, didn't make her have to wait for someone to get hurt. This did result in her not being able to enter the capital cities, so she stays in the ruins around the walls of the city with a designated caretaker, Echo.

Pheona "Phe" Albany: Like Evelyn, she is an inventor who lost her parents in the same fire that killed Evelyn's parents. She is head of the Black Knights, who are essentially the secret service of this world and are some of the few aside from Gatekeepers who can travel between different realms and time periods. 

Places:

Yyadrasayal, Pyron, Jotum, Vanaheim, Gateswin, The Twisted Realm, and Tidesdale. 

This chapter above all is subject to frequent change and editing as the story starts and questions come in. 

I hope you enjoy, 

Shire.