Love at first sight?

hi guys sorry I haven't updated any of my stories but writers block gets on the way or school or i just don't feel like typing really only 40 have read them so who cares wright!? :'( i sometimes just loose interest in stories. I KNOW i won't lose interest in this one ;) i like to read and write boyxboy stories but i never go the nerve to write one but heres my vary..... first...... BOYxBOY romance woohoo!!!!!!!
PIC OF ALEX ON SIDE------------------------------->
or top for mobile-------------------------------------^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Alex's POV*
"Alexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!" my best friend Kat yelled jumping on my back and giggling uncontrollably as i rolled my eyes holding her up so she wouldn't slip off.
"hope you weren't using your back cause I am now. Giddy up horsey!" she said bouncing up and down gripping my shoulders so pain shot through my spine.
"Well I was, so get off" I groaned out standing up straight. As i was reaching for my books for my first class, my locker slammed shut. I looked up to see Jase.... Captain of the football team, baseball team AND basketball team with his sidekick Dale. Jace had black hair brown eyes and was much taller than me, Dale had brown hair and brown eyes. Really if they wheat dicks I would totally go for it but...o well.
"Sup fag" Jase said smirking
"Not even in the mood today Jase" I growled out
"Wow the little fag wants a fight" laughed Dale
"It would seem so" said Jase smirking
'Fuck' I thought to myself gritting my teeth, and looking down
"Fuck yeah I do haven't kicked your ass in days!" Kat growled out smirking and cracked her knuckles. Kat is vary protective and is strong plus took karate for years so she's feared by people that know this. She doesn't rub it in people's faces, the only way you would know is if you experienced it..... First hand. Jase and Dale quickly grumbled a 'Never-mind' and walked away.
"Thanks Kat" I said smiling and hugging her I reopened my locker and got my books for my first period....Math ugh.
"No problem Alex I gotta go see you at lunch" she yelled running off waving. I turned around rolling my eyes and turned the corner and BAM I ran into a wall well a person that felt like a wall. Sparks shot over my whole body as I shivered. I looked up to see Jacob Alexander, he is a popular kid with lots of friends and goes to karate with Kat he's very strong but never uses it for bullying kids. If you bully a kid well then he'll kick your ass but he's a mellow guy for the most part. He stiffened as our eyes met and his eyes seemed to go black. I must be seeing things.
"Sorry" he said putting a hand out to help me up
"Thanks" I said grabbing his hand as the shocks ran through me again as soon as I was on my feet I darted for math class.