Class 1-C: HAI GEYSIS-SENSEI!

Geysis: But those who failed the final exam will have to go make up with Aizawa to receive extra training after that!

Eitosquad:....SHIT!

-Plus Ultra-

Pitch Testing Results

1. Sylvia Akuma

2. Samuel Mercher

3. Kenji Kyuketsu

4. Souta Kobayashi

5. Jack Anderman

6. Destiny Gold

7. Hein Viamel

8. Oka Kuroha

9. Luna Rose

10. Mikoto Yukimura

11. Kelly Lawrence

12. Yin Hamada

13. Riku Hiroshi

14. Chassy Lynn

15. Maria Tachibana

16. Mio Mori

17. Zoe

18. Haru Mitsuo

19. Lilac Eastwood

20. Akira Tsuboyaki

21. Eito Koishi

Eito: Aw what?! (ʘᗩʘ’)

Jack: Ahahaha! Better luck next time buddy!

Souta: Weak...Even Akira is better than you.

Eito: F-Fuck You (╬⁽⁽ ⁰ ⁾⁾ Д ⁽⁽ ⁰ ⁾⁾)!

Mio: Pfft!

Sylvia: That face is a mood! XD

Mikoto/Haru/Kenji: Mood...

Destiny/Luna: LMAO!

Eito: I hate you all...Except you Kenji babe!

Kenji: *Sighs*...

Kenji then looked ahead to see Class 1-B arrives at the Pussycats's cabin where the training camp is taking place. Class 1-B's teacher, the Blood Hero Vlad King, informs his class that they will improve and upgrade their Quirks by pushing their Quirks to the limit which will make their Quirks stronger. He then turned his head to Kenji.

Kenji:......*Waves at him*

Vlad King smiled and waved back as he and his students walked into the forest.

Kenji:....

The vampire turned around to see some of his classmates smirking at him.

Kenji:....Nobody say a word and nobody gets hurt. Got it?

They nodded as Kenji walked away...some of them saw the reddening outlines from his cheeks to his pointy ears.

Sylvia: Now that just cute...

Luna/Destiny/Mio: Yep. :D

Zoe: They're like a father and son pairing...

Class 1-C then witness Class 1-A training.

Mikoto: (Holy Loads Of Ice!)

Many from Class 1-A are pushing their Quirks to the limit in unfavorable conditions in order to strengthen their Quirks such as Izuku activiting Full Cowl while attacking Tiger during boot camp, Katsuki using his explosions even more than he have to create more sweat from boiling water, and Shouto using his ice and fire to make the temperature of the bathwater uniform while spreading them both all around the field. Some students from Class 1-B and Class 1-C doubt if they, along with Class 1-A, can all be trained and supervised all at once.