Part 2

Andy's POV

He quickly started to unbutton my shirt and untie my tie, still managing not to brake the kiss. Mr Purdy then ran his warm hands over my now bare chest. I moaned softly under his touch. He licked my bottom lip, practically begging for entrance. I decided to be stubborn and kept my mouth closed. He growled and bit my bottom lip harshly, causing me to gasp and open my mouth. His tongue wiggled towards my own. We fought for dominance until he finally won.

He removed his t-shirt, braking the kiss. I jumped off of Sir's desk and pushed him on instead. I sat on my knees, undoing his belt. I slowly uncliped the button on his jeans, before sliding the zip down. I pulled his boxes down to reveal his large erection. I hastily licked the now leaking tip, causing him to gasp and grab my hair. Now more confidant I took him into my mouth, making him moan and shuffle his hips forward slightly. I swirled my tongue around his tip a few times and then licked the vain on his shaft, before taking him as far as possible. My teeth grazed gently over him each time I bobbed my head.

"Andy, shit that's enough" he moaned out, pulling my hair, forcing me up to his eye level, then crushing our lips together again. He pulled down my pants and bent me over his smooth desk. He put three of his fingers into mouth. I swirled my tongue around the digits, making sure that they were well lubed up. He then removed them from my mouth.

I felt one of his slick fingers poke at the  pink ring of muscle, before entering me. He started thrusting his finger at a fast pace. I bit my lip, trying to muffle the moans that were trying to escape my mouth. After a while he inserted another finger in me, followed by another one and started thrusting them quickly inside of me, occasionally curling and uncurling them.

"Mr Purdy" I moaned.

He suddenly pulled out his fingers, causing me to whimper in protest. Mr Purdy bent over so his lips were brushing my ear softly.

"Call me Ashley" he whispered lowly and seductively, before he licked the shell of my ear, then tugged gently on my earlobe, causing me to gasp/moan.

"Are you ready Andy?" He said shakily and gripped my hips rubbing the head of his erection against my entrance.

"Yes" and without another word he started to slowly push his dick in. I clenched my teeth and gripped the desk. Once he was fully inside of me he stayed still, allowing me to adjust to his size. I eventually nodded and without hesitation he slowly started to thrust his hips, moaning at the sensation. My body was filled with a cocktail of pain and pleasure.

It wasn't long until the pain vanished and pleasure was overwhelming me. I threw my head back, moaning like a whore, begging for him to quicken his pace, which he happily did.

He thrusts into me harder and faster, occasionally grunting and moaning my name, which was a huge turn on. Suddenly he hit my prostate, causing me to throw my head back and moan, encouraging him to keep hitting that spot, which he did, his hand also snaking around my waist and started pumping me in time with his thrusts. By now I was gripping the desk so tight that my knuckles were turning white. The only sounds filling the room was heavy breathing, muffled moans and skin slapping against skin. With each thrust of Ashley's hips I was being pushed closer to the edge. Ashley's thrusts became sloppy and a familiar feeling started spreading in my gut. My orgasm spread throughout my body as my cum shot out onto the desk underneath me. Ashley thrust into me a few more times before he came in my ass. He then pulled out, still panting.

I looked over to see him putting his clothes back on, so I copied and started putting my under ware and black skinny jeans on again, followed by my button up shirt and tie.

Just as I was about to leave Ashley's office, he put his arm out, preventing me from moving any further.

"Detention, Lunch time, tomorrow, my office. Don't be late." he winked at me and his arm dropped by his side once more, allowing me to pass him.

I've never written smut before, this was the best I could do. Please tell me in the comments if it's okay :)
I actually felt really uncomfortable writing this :-P

I really hope that nobody I know reads this.