"OI! You brats better not start a fight in MY office," the blue-haired nurse yelled angrily from behind the curtain. "I swear, become a nurse they said... It'll be easy, they said..."

Y/n smirks before pulling out her phone.

"Hey, you guys wanna go play games?"

"Hell yes. I'm dying of boredom."

-
John and Y/n couldn't beat Sera's score in the end.

"No fair! You're cheating!" Y/n slams her phone on the bed. "Yeah! It's doesn't count!" John added as he points accusingly at the female.

She deadpanned and stared at the two with dead eyes. "What? Just because I used my ability? It's not my fault you don't have one."

"I have an ability!" Y/n pouts. "You never showed it," she counterattacks.

"You-" Y/n and John both spoke with accusation before being abruptly cut off with loud rumbling from above. ...What was that?

"You GOT TO BE KIDDING ME," the nurse exclaims angrily as he stands up from his desk and stomps to the door with a menacing aura. "SHJSIWHWIWJEBDIJSGWJWOWHD-- JUST WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!!"

They stared as he reaches the doorknob before he stops suddenly and turns around with a glare. "JOHN."

"Huh?"

"YOU WILL STAY HERE UNTIL I'M BACK," he growls, "IS THAT CLEAR?"

With a small sly smirk etching on his face, he gives a small wave. "Don't worry about me doc! I've got Y/n and Sera to keep me company!"

"That's what I'm afraid of."

The doc slams the door behind him, leaving the trio alone. "Hey, guys." With mischievous eyes, John turns around at the females behind him.

"Let's get out of here."

"Sure."

"Yeet."

-

An angry hedgehog appears out of the bushes. After all, who wouldn't be after they've been thrown out of the window? He angrily curses the cripple inside his head as he staggers out into the open.

"Phew! Freedom!"

Look who's here.

Oh, how he couldn't wait for revenge. Sprinting out of the bushes, his ability activates. Grabbing John from his collar, he lifts him, ready to beat the crap out of the cripple.

"GOT YOU, YOU LITTLE B-TCH! I'VE GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!" He shouts angrily.

"Hey, is this about earlier? I thought we were ever that already," John says nervously with his hands raises up, "Come on, let's forget about it and make up, okay?"

"YOU THREW ME OUT THE WINDOW!"

"Yeah? And you broke my arm..."

"Let's call it even."

"!!!"

The male student raises his arm. "SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH!" He shouts as he lands in for his casted arm.

"Don't aim for the cast, dude," Y/n appears behind from John. "He barely got it."

"Y-Y/n?! W-Wait, that means..!"

A cold glare came from the purple-haired female, her eyes showing dominance.

"Seraphina!"

Y/n blows on his hand that was holding her friend's collar. "Let him go or you're dead."

"W-What? Am I supposed to be scared?" The once angry hedgehog shakes. "So I've heard rumors about you...," he turns to Sera. "But how strong can you possibly be if you hang around these weaklings all day long?

SO HOW ABOUT YOU LEAVE AND MAYB-"

Not even giving a second, Seraphina appears before him and deals a large punch at his chest, his body suddenly lunging backward from the impact. "So cool..." Y/n enviously watches before turning to John. "Isn't she cool?"

"So you're not gonna even ask how I am..."

Coldly, Sera walks over to the beat-up student, arms crossed with a dominating figure. "Don't waste my time," she spoke menacingly. Her eyes catch his fists curling up in resentment.

Eyes glowing, Sera dodges his quick punch that was aimed for her face before landing a finishing blow to his pressure point on his neck, the fight ending in a minute.

"Eh~ You're so strong, Sera!" Y/n gapes at her power. Out of habit, she crosses her arms and her left hand slowly covering her mouth. "I wonder how you'd fight against yourself...?"

"What was that?" John questioned.

"N-Nothing!"

"So where did you want to go?" Sera turns around to the bickering double. John suddenly jolts up from the question. "How about a drink?" He offers.

"At the same place?" Y/n tilts her head."Heck yes."

Seraphina turns around as she begins to walk out of the school gates, Y/n catching up to her side.

"Oh yeah. John?" Y/n smirks behind her shoulder, "It's on you."

"...How did I even end up as friends with these devils..." John sighed.

-
-

I'm going to start updating around midnight because I can't sleep