Sora-kun And Kota-kun

Start from the beginning

Sylvia: Kota-kun?

Haru: Whose that?

Maria: The little brat over there...

She pointed to the little angry boy who was glaring at them from the sidelines.

Some of the classmates flinched underneath the boy's gaze. They never seen such hatred within the eyes of a child. Especially one that was a four-year old.

Mandalay-san gave him an sympathetic look before turning back to the young heroes.

Mandalay: I'm so sorry about him...

Mikoto: Is he...your son?

The Pro-Hero shook her head. Before she could had the chance to answer, Sora beat her to it.

Sora: Kota-kun is Mandalay's nephew! He's the son of the heroes, Water Horse!

Riku: Ah. I heard about them...From my analysis, they are a Pro-Hero Duo. It has been stated that they both had water-based quirks. They were able to cause a serious injury to a powerful A-rank Villain.

Luna: Yeah! I heard about them too! They're pretty awesome!

Zoe: Is it the reason you like them is because your quirks are similar.

Luna's blushed in embarrassment.

Luna: Y-Yeah...Maybe...

Sora: Yeah! Me and Kota-kun admired his parents! They were so awesome! I love their battle style and their water moves!

Luna: IKR! They're so cool...I wanted to know a lot of things from them. I actually even wanted to go on a interview with them...

"Before the Incident..."

Class 1-C: ???

Sora:....

Mandalay:....

Mikoto: Incident...What incident...?

Mandalay: Sora-kun...How about you go play with Kota-kun for a while...

Sora: Okay...

The boy wasn't smiling anymore as he walked over to Kota. Mandalay then turned her head back over to the confused yet disturbed students.

Mandalay: If you really want to know... apparently...When Kota-kun was only three years old...his parents were killed by a villain...

Class 1-C: O.O

Chassy: W-What?

Samuel: (Poor Kid....)

The only one who wasn't shock by this surprisedly Luna... because unlike everyone else, she saw what happened on the news that fateful year ago....

Destiny: O-Oh My God...

Maria: *Gasp*...!

Akira/Haru/Mio: *Whimpers*

Souta/Yin:.....

Mikoto: W-What happened...?

That's all Mikoto could asked as Mandalay-san explained...Turns out both of his parents were defending a village from the villain Muscular and they sacrificed themselves to save the civilians. The heroes' efforts were constantly praised by others, but it ended up scarring their only son, Kota.

Sylvia: O-Oh God...that's messed up...

Luna: ( Everyone else just only admired work and wasn't even affected by their deaths like never happened...)

That's just sick...

Mandalay: The duo managed to injure Muscular enough to drive him away, destroying his left eye and leaving him with a deep physical scar. Ever since that day, I been Kota-kun's guardian...but even he wouldn't talk to me since the incident...

Mikoto: (Oh My...Poor Kota-kun...)

Maria:.....

Mandalay: I'm so sorry you had to hear this...

Hein: Please don't apologise...

Chassy: Yeah...We didn't mean to be noisy...

Mandalay: No no no no! It isn't that. You just wanted to know...it was going to come out sooner or later...so why not sooner.

Mikoto: A-Anyway...Let's just try to get back to training.

Class 1-C: (Yeah...)

-Later-

Once the other classes showed up.

Mikoto saw Izuku asks about the boy, Kota. Like what happen with Class 1-C Mandalay explains to Izuku that Kota is her nephew and asks him to say hello to Class 1-A.

Izuku introduces himself to Kota. But much to Mikoto's horror. Kota punches Izuku in his crotch and begins walking away.

Mikoto:.....Wow...

Words cannot expressed how shock he was. A part of him wanted to go over to his best friend/brother to see if he was alright. But Tenya beats him to it. He goes to check on Izuku. While the green hair boy's body was pale as white, Iida admonishes Kota for his actions.

Iida: APOLOGIZE!!!

However, Kota harshly replies...

Kota: I don't want to be with people who want to become corny heroes.

Iida:...?!

Mikoto:....

Bakugo: Heh. Cute kid.

Shouto; He reminds me of someone I know.

Bakugo: WHAT WAS THAT, ICYHOT?!!

Shouto: Just a joke...calm down.

Bakugo: FUCK YOU!

Mikoto rolled his eyes at their antics while Shota instructs Class 1-A to fetch their luggage from the bus and put in their rooms.

Sora: Mr. Snowball!

Mikoto watched as Class 1-A walked away before turning to Sora.

Mikoto: Yes Sora-kun?

Sora: Are you going to go train some more?!

Mikoto: Not really...The rest of us is going to relax for a bit.

Sora: *Pouts* Aww Man!

Mikoto: *Chuckles* Don't worry, Sora-kun. I'm sure you'll see us in action later. Just promise me you'll just watch from the sidelines and not get hurt. Okay?

Sora: *Smiles* Okay!

Mikoto smiled and ruffled the boy's golden hair until he decided to ask him a question.

Mikoto: So...are you and Kota-kun friends...

Sora made a frown that didn't sit right with Mikoto. What's going on?

Sora: Somewhat....We just go to same primary school together.

Mikoto: Somewhat...? What do you mean by that...

Sora stayed quiet for a while until he gave an wretched answer.

Sora: I...think he hates me...

Mikoto: W-Why?

Sora: Because I like heroes...but he...used to like them too...but...did I do something wrong, Mr. Snowball?

Mikoto:.....

Sora:....Mr. Snowball?

Mikoto:...Sora-kun...What did Kota-kun say to you?