Chapter 13:

I sit peacefully at the table, my eyes glued to the screen in front of me as it displays all the stones. Admittedly each one is actually beautiful in their own sort of way. "Now we need to figure out when and where. Almost everyone in this room has hand an encounter with at least one of these six infinity stones."Steve tells everyone.

"Or substitute the word "encounter" for "damn near been killed" by on of the six infinity stones."Tony adds. "Well I haven't but I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about."Scott inputs. "Regardless we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each. And these stones have been in a lot of places throughout history."Banner says.

      I listen quietly as my brain rattles with information. "Our history. So not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in, yeah?" "Well that means we have to pick our targets."I interrupt. "Correct." "So lets start with the Aether."Steve says, "Thor what do you know?"
"Is he asleep?" "No I'm pretty sure he's dead."

Eventually he gets up and begins to talk about the reality stone, which according to him is some sort of slime like thing but whatever. He then continues to ramble about his ex before asking for a Bloody Mary for breakfast. From there everyone goes one by one until they tell their tales of their encounters with each of the stones.

        After hours and hours of talking I have finally had enough and head to the gym. My hair sways from side to side as I punch and kick the bags and dummies. Sweat begins to pour as my mind continues to wonder. Honestly the gym is the only way I can get a break and deal with it all. I think back to that night, when Sam interrupted our almost kiss.

"I swallow hard almost as if my throat was closing from just how close his was to mine. It's then he just suddenly pulls back and steps away. Sadness seeps into my soul as I release the nervous and anticipated breath I was holding. "Do you maybe want to practice some hand to hand combat before tomorrow? Might be a good idea for precaution."

Uh huh someone is just being protective. "Sure, why not."I tell him as I remove my tape. "Wow loosing the tape." "I mean it's not like there will be any tomorrow if something happens." We get in our stances until he tells me it's my move. I shrug before I swing my leg towards his ribs. Like normal he blocks with ease. I punch his chest as hard as I can, making him stumble back a little. He grabs my wrist and some how spins me so my back is pressed against him.

The feeling of that metal arm trailing up my exposed skin, ugh. The heat of his breath on my neck was enough to get me to shiver but I could never show it. I still remember his minty fresh breath lingering in my nose. I don't give him the chance to win though and slam my arm back. He groans as I move away and kick him into the wall, even then I'm not finished as sweep his legs out making him fall.

Climbing on top I straddle him and pin his arms down. "Pinned." "Good but you forgot one thing." "And what's that huh?" He lifts his leg and knees my ass making me jump forward a little. His arms get out of my grasp as he grabs my hips and flips us. He pins my wrist. My heart flutters even more as I look into his blue eyes. We talk for a little until he uses one hand to pin both of my wrist. Damn that's hot.

Bucky then places a hand around my throat just to show what he can do even though I already knew. He gently takes his hand and brushes my cheek. God we were so close! "Oh woah! I thought she was just a friend." Announce and longing fills me as I get up and grab my things."

"Blue."

I hit harder.

"Blue."

Music fills my ears as my eyes water. My skin crying out for his touch now.

"Blue!"

I stop and take my headphones as Steve walks in. "We found them, we have away to get them all." Excitement consumes me as I sprint to Steve and jump into his arms. He just chuckles while pink blush spreads to his cheeks. Carefully he sets me down and wraps me in another embrace.