Chapter 2:

"It's been 23 days since Thanos has been on earth."Rhodey tells everyone as we all sit quietly around the table. "World governments are in pieces."adds Natasha, "governments that are still working are trying to take a census and it looks like he did...he did exactly what he said he was going to do. Thanos wiped out 50% of all living creatures."

This unbearable sadness begins to settle in the pit of my stomach. He did it and didn't care....who does that? Looking around the room I see the same emotion plastered on everyone's faces including this new chick. Her eyes keep jumping to mine but quickly looking away.

"Can I help you or something because your starring is really starting to freak me out."I snap at her. "I would watch who you're snapping at."she says sternly. "Alright let's take it down a notch."Steve says as he gently grabs my arm. My sadness is starting to be over come by annoyance making a small surge of electricity run through me. "Ow!" My head quickly turns in Steve's direction making sure he was okay. "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean too..." "It's okay Blue."

Seeing the small amount of pain in his eyes I just remain silent and sit lower in my seat. We all remain silent for awhile until Stark decides to let out his opinion. I don't pay much attention until the words "We needed you." My head immediately shoots up and turns to both of them. "As in past tense, that trumps what you need; it's too late."Stark says. "Tony..."Steve tries to interject but fails.

"I said we'd loose, you said we'll do that together too. Guess what Cap we lost and you weren't there." "Hey, Hey, alright guys that's enough."I try to interject. "Sit down Sparky, you don't get to speak here hell you shouldn't even be here. You should be sitting in a maximum security prison rotting."

Everything inside me just stops as my body quickly jumps to a standing position. "You are just a failed Hydra project."he nearly whispers. For once I don't have a snarky come back but instead just stand there quietly. "That's enough."Rhodey demands as Banner interjects Stark with a sedative.

With a sharp inhale I sit back down while the other help take him to his room to rest. "You okay?"Natasha's soft voice appears behind me. "Yeah I'm fine." "Are you sure? He kinda went to town when it came to tearing you apart." I don't say anything but instead give a simple shrug.

Suddenly the blond storms back though the room, a stern look on her face. "Where do you think you're going?"Nat asks forcing the blond to turn around. "To kill Thanos." "Hey Incase you haven't noticed we are a team here. You can't just run off to do what you want and expect us to just sit here. We were here fighting against him, we were the ones who lost people we care about. Where the hell were you blondie?" "Thats Captain Marvel to you."She snaps back.

        I can feel my eyes starting to glow. "You are not some special being because you weren't here." "Blue easy."Rhodey says. "Yeah Blue I would take it easy." "That's Voltage to you." The sudden sound of thunder begins rolling in as lightning begins striking the ground. "Blue, calm down." My fist begin clenching together as I storm off and make my way to the front door. "Wait Blue...." "Look I get it, I'm the newbie here but I will not be talked down too especially not by some bitch who doesn't know what it feels like to watch the one person she has left in the world turn to ash."and with that I walk out the door, slamming it behind me.