Chapter5

Sorry haven't updated in unicorn years :( i went to BVB tho eeep it was AMAZING.....see ^ :333 anyways here u go

*day before concert*

Elaina's POV

I awoke from my peaceful slumber and noticed that me and Florence where cuddling with chips all over the floor.

*laughs*

We must have fell asleep here and the bowl myst if got knocked over.

I wriggled out if Florence's tight warm embrace and went into the bathroom connected to my bedroom to take a shower.

Tommorow night was the concert! Eeep I can't wait,i bet Florence is dying. Hehe

I turned the water on steaming hot so the bathroom was foggy.

I stepped in and enjoyed the warm soothing sensation of the water running over me.

When i was done i went out into the bedroom to get my clothes.

Florence was sprawled across the floor. Haha lazy unicorn.

I checked the time...it was 7:30

We had an hour till we left.

I ll get changed and then wake her. Poor babe was exhausted.

I hope her dad doesn't touch her before the concert.

Anyways....

I got my black ripped skinnies,my bring me the horizon top,a new set if underwear and bra. I then changed and went to apply my makeup.

I put a little foundation to make me paler,thin line of black eyeliner and black smoke eye.

I decided to wake Florence as it was now 7:50.

I walked back into my room to find Florence fast asleep still.

Aww i don't want to wake her...but i have to.

I poked her cheek n whispered

"Florence...Florence..c'mon time to get up"

She just grunted..i giggled to myself...whale then ill have to try other things.

"Florences i got ur straightners...c'mon time to wake up" no response hmm

"Omg its Andreww Dennis Dean Biersackk!!"

I yelled

She jolted up and held her head.

That worked :D

Florence POV

I was dreaming about the concert,I couldn't wait to see my husbands. Especially Andy he was so beautiful.....i was thinking about Andy when i felt someone poking my cheek n then i heard Elaina tell me i had to get up,she tred again but all i heard was something about straightners.i grunted...I heard a faint giggle then went back to dream land hehe.

I never wanted my dream to end...Andy was singing saviour and i was in the crowd crying..but andy was staring into my eyes as where i back..it felt so real.

My dream was interupted by an ear piercing yell.

I quickly awakened and jolted off the ground. I had a burning sensation in my head.GREAT just what i needed.

I sat up against the wall and held my head.

"Owie"

"Oh sorry...just you need to get ready"

I sighed and went to take a shower.

After my shower i changed into a BOTDF shirt and purple skinnies from Elainas wardrobe. As i hadn't brought a change. I did my usual hair and makeup

By the time i was done it was 8:20

We decided to leave early...hoping we could miss getting beat up. Whale atleast the BVB concert is tommorow...IM SO EXCITED!! I cnt wait to see thier sexy af faces hehe 💜

i just hope my dad will go easy on me when i go home today. :/

The day went by as a blur...surprisingly i only got a black eye...nothing makeup cant hide tho....now just gotta make it through this evening and then HUSBANDS ❤️❤️