Nine days: part 3

"Yes, fine, I wanted to kiss you again. But it's not like I'm in love with you, or anything," Nine said, wearing his perfect Kit face again. Now that the moment was here, Nine didn't quite know what to do. It was like a kitten who suddenly caught the bird he had been stalking for months. So he reverted to his Kit persona, which, in truth, wasn't that far from his actual self.

Joong's smirked to hide his own nervousness. "If you want it, come here."

Nine crossed his arms and pouted. "Who said I wanted it?"

"You did. Just now," Joong said, smiling his perfect, teasing, enraging smile that made a thousand of butterflies erupt in Nine's stomach.

"Did not!" Nine scoffed and turned his face away.

"So cute!" he heard, then Joong's big palm cupped his face and turned it toward him. When had he crossed the distance between them?

"What are you doing?" Nine asked, his eyes big and round.

"Kissing you," Joong said, his stupidly perfect eyebrow arching perfectly over his big, perfect, brown eyes. Why did he have to be so... perfect? It wasn't fair.

"Hey...!" Nine protested weakly, then the lips he had been dreaming about every night since their first real kiss showed him that Joong had learned his lesson. The kiss was... magical. Despite Joong's teasing, the kiss was tentative and tender, full of wonder and joy.

After his realisation that he wanted to kiss Nine again, Joong had gone online to do a bit of research. He had had to close his laptop in ten minutes flat, his ears red, his heart racing, his eyes burning with the images he had seen. He wasn't a complete innocent, but all that?! Guys liked licking...! His mind had shut down. There was just no way... Besides, he only wanted to kiss Nine. Didn't he?

But now that he was kissing Nine, that one kiss turned into two, then into a dozen, then they just wouldn't stop. Joong had no idea how and when they had ended on the bed, Nine under him, fitting there so perfectly , but there they were, and Nine was grabbing his back and holding it tightly with both hands, one of his legs curled around Joong's, and what was that...?!!

Joong sprang apart from Nine, and looked down between them. "You're hard!"

"Yeah, so?" Nine retorted, his face red. "So are you!"

Joong stared at his own crotch. Wait, no no no no, this wasn't supposed to happen! How had this happened?

Nine had to snicker at  the look on Joong's face. "Is this your first erection?" he asked in mock sympathy.

Joong spluttered. "Of course not! But it's you...! It's me! We're both...!"

Their eyes met and then flicked away.

"Do you... do you want to...?" Nine finally asked, his eyes flicking back to Joong's.

"Do you...?!" Joong asked back, equally afraid that Nine would say 'yes' and that he would say 'no'.

"Yeah..." Nine said softly. "I mean... don't you wonder about it?"

"Uunhhh... maybe..." In fact, after having heard Pavel and Dome, Joong had thought little else.

"Come here, then," Nine said, and just like that the decision was made.

Nine's linked hands were behind Joong's head, pulling him closer and then they were kissing again, lying flush against each other. Somehow Joong's hands ended up under Nine's shirt, and the way he felt... So smooth, so warm! Grunting impatiently, Joong stripped Nine of his shirt so he could run his hands all over Nine's upper body, making Nine's breath stutter.