Eustass Kid X Reader

I'll Find You Again (Eustass Kid X Straw Hat Pirate! Drunk!Reader)

You were feeling a little mischievous today. Being the calm level headed pirate on the Straw Hat crew got tiring. And who better to tease a certain red haired with a magnetism devil fruit.

Despite the complaints of your crew, you wandered off on your own. They were going to be fine without you, I mean they survived the whole while before recruiting you. A little time by themselves wouldn't cause the whole marine base to come after them, right? You cared for them deeply, but after Luffy eating all the meat (again) and Sanji's flirtying along with fighting Zoro, you finally got fed up and needed some me time.

You meet Eustass Kid a while back, before you joined the crew. He was causing a ruckus and you had enough. You used to be a peaceful weapons maker, but after the World Government destroyed your village you learned to hunt them like prey. It wasn't long after clashing with Kid, you met him again, only this time you were a Straw Hat. Something about that fearless face he put on made you want him more.

You found the Kid Pirates in bar, drinking away while chatting. Your eyes found Kid sitting in a large corner booth with Killer facing towards you on the end, Heat and Wire on the inside.

"Hey." You blew into the Kid Pirates Captain's ear.

He had you pinned to the table in seconds, which you let happen you told yourself.

After realizing it was just you, he sighed in annoyance and let you up. "What do you want? Shouldn't you be off with your little pirate crew?"

They crew and a few strangers looked over at the noise, but quickly turned away once they realized it was Kid. You could never tell what Killer's expression was, but Heat and Wire seemed mildly surprised to see you there.

You shrugged. "I took a break."

He rose an eyebrow at you.

You let out a dramatic sigh and climbed onto the large man's lap. "I just wanted to see youuuu~. Didn't you want to see me?"

Kid leaned back in the booth he was sitting at, letting you get comfortable in his lap before ordering another beer. His purple lips sipped on his bear and he continued on talking with his crewmates.

You frowned. Eyeing his beer, you waited till his hand released the cup and took the beer glass in your own. You finished off his beer and set the empty glass down.

You licked your lips teasingly and tried to make eye contact with Kid.

Wire looked at you nervously, ready for Kid's normal outburst to happen. Killer simply shook his head, a small smile under his mask.

The normally short tempered man ignored you completely and somehow patiently waited for his next beer to come and continued on his conversation.

This continued on for a while.

Steal Kid's glass, drink his beer, repeat.

He never seemed to even notice, but you knew he knew.

They actually got a lot done, conversation wise, not that you were paying attention to the papers sprawled across the table or the words he was saying.

Somehow you managed to drink eight full glasses of beer, being no lightweight, you just started feeling tipsy, which soon after would lead to you being drunk. And when you got drunk, you became an attention whore and extremely clingy.

You leaned your head back on his chest, looking up at his chin. You could see his adams apple and the jawline you feel in love with. Reaching you hand out you traced his jaw from your position on his lap. Feeling him tense, you giggled, before he relaxed again.

In your drunken state, you straddled him and wrapped your arms around his broad neck. You had to give yourself a little bit of leverage, but you managed to reach his collar bone with your lips. Sprinkling light kisses on his collarbone, you whimpered into his neck. "Kid~" You moaned out.

Eustass couldn't help but smirk at his name coming from your lips. He finally acknowledged your existence by supporting your ass with his hands. "Yes, (Y'n)?" He snickered.

"Why aren't you paying attention to meeeee? Killer isn't more important them meeeee right?" Your eyes watered with unshed drunken tears.

The men around you let out a collective sigh, shaking their heads.

"Of course not, (Y/n). You are the most important to me." Kid confessed, thinking you wouldn't remember later.

You turned to Killer with a gigantic smug smile on your face. "Heh. Hear that Killer? I'm the more important one to Kid!"

Killer laughed and reached across the table patting your head lightly. "Oh course you are."

Eustass, of course, glared at the gentle gesture from his first mate and shooed his hand away from you.

You just continued to assault his collarbone and neck. You giggled every one in a while, high on Kid's natural musk. You found his sweet spot, knowing you found it when a grunt came from your love. "Heh~ are you a little sensitive here, love?" With those words you ruthlessly sucked on the same spot on his neck.

He let out a few more grunts and then pulled you off him, making you visibly frown. "Time to go, everyone. Back to the ship." He threw down some money to pay for their drinks and stood up from the booth. The Kid Pirates followed shortly after their captain.

"Waiittttt!" You stumbled after the red haired pirate. (Not shanks xD) "Don't forget about meeeeh!"

You helplessly watched the Kid Pirates flag wave in the wind and their ship sailing away. He didn't even say goodbye...

Your emotional drunken state made the tears more susceptible to your eyes. Large crocodiles tears pooled at the corners of your eyes and you drunkenly proclaimed the love of your life left you to die a painful death.

Fortunately the Straw Hats had run to your aid, pulling your arm and dragging you to the Going Merry. Unfortunately, the familiar war shouts of a grey haired marine admiral followed shortly after your crewmates.

The sudden adrenaline from running and the sense of danger sobered you up, a glare painting your face as your realized your idiotic crew must have created a mess while you were gone for that short while.

However, you glare was shortly replaced with the laughter and smiles of you and your crew. Even though you were scolding your crew you were glad to get off the island and back to sailing.

Bother Kid and confessing your love to Kid can wait till your next encounter, for now you'll rack up your bounty and have an adventure with your family.

"I'll find you again, Eustass!" You exclaimed to no one in particular with a large grin.

A/N

So I kind of rushed the end because I wanted to finish it and what I wanted to to was going to go on foreverr. I made like two alternate paths and couldn't decide which way I wanted it to go so this is what it ended up as. I hope you enjoyed and I added on the guidelines just saying that requests can be prompts as well!

A fellow warrior,

Izzy