Prologue:A Bloody Massacre

The fire was beautiful and so was the moonlight on the particular night.Shining together across the Blue Blood Woods.Making shadows of everyone who was at the bonfire party.

You could see the fire from miles away.It was a bonfire party.A party held once a year for all the seniors at Bring the Seoul college.

Every senior was there.This was one of the biggest parties of the year.But whoever was the hostess they surely made a mistake where this celebration was held.

There he was stood with a red cup filled with bourbon,his favorite drink standing at a bonfire party in his part of town listening to the trashy rock type of music playing in the background.He knows something bad is going to happen soon but he stayed silent waiting for them to realize their mistake.Watiting for the right moment to tell the gross humans how they would die.

He stood standing away from anyone.Staring at the disgusting humans dancing,drinking,making out,and talking oh so loudly making him want to stitch their mouths shut.

They smelt disgusting to him.They made him want to kill each and every one of them till there was nothing left but body parts and blood.They made him him want to suck each of them dry from blood.Wanting to rip their hearts out but he saved that for someone else and waited for the collage kids to realize where they were.

His eyes jumped from one human to another with cold empty blue and purple eyes and a blank facial expression.Until his eyes landed on him.

A handsome ebony haired boy.

His big dark colored bambi eyes and his big but adorable nose and small lips with his pale creamy white skin.And his hair stopping just at the end of his nose slightly covering his eyes but they were still visible.His long hair a pitch black with little curls.It had a wet type of look making him look oh so sexy.

The fire from the bonfire and moonlight hitting his beautiful skin,making him look so majestic and mysterious.

He was staring at him, practically undressing him with his eyes.

He was the most beautiful human he had ever seen.

But soon,he was gonna be dead.

Whoever was hosting this bonfire must have been an idiot.They were on his side of town.Where humans aren't welcome.

The side of town were all supernatural creatures live and if a human ever comes to this side of town,sooner or later they will end up getting killed,so how 110 humans who had been partying for about 2 hours are still alive made no sense the the hybrid.

On this side of town there were vampires,werewolves,witches,demons,and other types of nonhumans.

He should know.He was one of them.He was half vampire half werewolf.One of the rarest breeds of supernatural beings.Considering the fact the vampires and werewolves don't get along so well trying to fight against each other wanting to be the best species but they got along better than humans and his kind.

He was still staring at the handsome boy looking his body up and down.He had biceps and a small waist,leading to he very plumped ass then leading to his thick thighs.

He had the beauty and curves that any girl would envy.He could make any girl jealous.

He wanted him dead.

He was the one that the he wanted to kill.He wanted to kill the beauty dead.Right in front of his girlfriend and then kill her after.

He wanted to hear him scream in pain and cry for mercy,trying to convince the monster to spare him.