/zero/

Hello, lovely sweetcakes!

If ever you chose to click on this book, take my sarangs. It means a lot. Before we start, here's few of my notes, I'll appreciate if you read this rather than skipping. Thank you.

1. This is a work of fiction. The characters found in this story are obviously (and unfortunately) not mine. Every events here will be my imagination's take and is never intended to offend anyone in any way.

2. This will be a BTS BxB with NamJin (Namjoon x Seokjin) as the main ship kind of book so if you're easily offended with the topic, off you go and look for some that you can enjoy. Thanks.

3. If you came here just because you've seen a mature tag, (you might been fooled)

4. English is not my first language so early apologies for any grammar mistakes within the story.

5. This story will also mention other members and possible side ships. It would not be always the norm ships tho and may vary. If you prefer other ships, there's a lot of masterpieces out there. I won't push you to like this one.

6. I appreciate any comments or votes. It will be a great motivation to keep me writing.

7. Rude comments won't see bangtan live. Lmao. As I appreciate comments on how can I improve my work (as this is my first published story), I don't tolerate rude comments for the characters themselves. Get your sh*t together, this is fanfiction. Calm down mah daughter and be nice.

8. BE KIND. STAN OT7 BANGTAN AND KEEP HYDRATED!

9. IMPORTANT: DON'T BE A COWARD AND STREAM MVs EVERYDAY.

9. ALSO IMPORTANT: PREPARE OUR WIGS AND SOULS FOR OCTOBER 2019.

10. I PURPLE YOOOOOU ♡♡♡

---

HAPPY READING!!