Fierce

a/n: this idea came from @Bleeding-Heart1212! thanks for the great idea :D the reader has a quirk too!

Quirk Name: Rabbit

Description: this quirk allows the user to do whatever a rabbit can! they can jump really high, react to things with fast reflexes, and also they have these large rabbit ears on their head that flop over!

"Overhaul, does Y/N have to go on this mission? I mean, they're just too kind and pure to see the blood we'll have to potentially spill..."

Chrono insisted as he stood in front of Overhaul's desk, his hands wringing together in nervousness at what was about to take place in about an hour or so. Overhaul just watched his right-hand man with bored, lidded eyes, and when Chrono was done speaking, he merely clasped his gloved hands together, his elbows resting comfortably on his desk.

When he finally spoke after a heavy moment of silence, the tone of Overhaul's voice made Chrono's blood boil, which wasn't often for the raincoat wearing male. He was usually quite compliant with his boss, but when it came to Y/N, he was a lot less lenient.

"Oh, Chrono... Don't you know that Y/N has to make themself useful once in a while? They're practically useless if you keep preventing them from going on missions. They are part of the Shie Hassaikai, yes?"

Chrono held his tongue to prevent himself lashing out at Overhaul, though he wanted nothing more than to smack that disinterested look off the Yakuza leader's face. They were talking about Y/N here, Chrono's adorable partner! Shouldn't Overhaul show more passion, show some more humanity? He then spoke bitterly, glad that the Shie Hassaikai leader couldn't see the deep frown that had settled on his face.

"I suppose so. I'm sorry for bothering you with this, I'll be notifying Y/N."

Chrono murmured, bowing slightly as he turned on his heels, leaving the room. As soon as he made it out, he let out a growl of anger, fist coming out to slam against the wall of the hallway, his arm almost piercing through the wood.

"F*ck! Damn it, damn it, damn it...!"

He seethed, his eyes pricking with tears of frustration.

Chrono didn't want any of this. He didn't want Y/N to be in harm's way.

"Hari...? What're you doing?"

He looked up from the ground, anger immediately dissipating when he caught a glimpse of Y/N, whose ears were lifted up in question, a confused expression on their face. They walked forward, and asked softly, wrapping their arms around his waist, their cheek leaning forward to press against his heaving chest.

"Is this about the mission?"

Chrono ran a hand over Y/N's fluffy rabbit ears, not missing how they twitched from the treatment. He then sighed, nodding in response.

"I just don't want anything to happen to you, you're just so..."

He didn't finish the thought, and Y/N just looked up at him and smiled sweetly, their ears flopping over in a relaxed position.

"Don't worry about me! I'll be fine."

"Are you sure...?"

"Yeah, I am! Let's just enjoy the time we have right now, okay?"

Y/N reassured Chrono, and he relaxed, arms pulling them into a tight hug.
————————————————————————
It was time for the mission, and Chrono was extremely nervous. His hand was sweaty and cold in Y/N's as the Shie Hassaikai made their way to the location they were given by the leader of the League of Villains, Shigaraki.