Part Forty

Chapter Forty

Mattie felt her mouth become dry, her stomach lurched and her heart pounded uncontrollably in her ears.

                “Hi.” She offered. But her voice was a hoarse croak, barely audible.

Dylan gave a grunt then got up from his desk eyes studying her intently, “you look good.” She gulped unable to formulate an answer as she watched him stride purposefully towards her. “You’ve been in a meeting?”

She nodded, neutral subjects were good, “got some investment I think...” It was a struggle to think of words.

Giving a slight tilt of the head, he smiled, “that sounds good. Very useful I er...”

Instead of finishing the sentence he grabbed her, reaching for her his fingers gliding over her jaw, her neck, then settling at the back of her head, he tugged her gently into him, she gulped again, barely able to focus on anything but the touch of this man’s hands.            

                “But...”

She tried to protest, but the words were silenced by him shaking his head, “no words...we’ve talked enough.”

He watched her intently until she nodded, then he exhaled slowly.

Mattie thought her heart would stop the second his lips touched hers, it wasn’t that they hadn’t kissed, they’d done a fair bit of that...but now...this was so much more. Her mind had been in a whirl for weeks, torn between desire, lust and the part of her brain that reminded her how hard she’d fallen before. There was so much to say, so much to clarify, but there was a hunger in Dylan that stunned her, turned her to a pliant mess, but his reaction wasn’t as commanding, as whole as her own ravenous response to him, as he bit, pushed and plundered her, she gave back as much as he did. Within moments he had reached for the rear zip of her dress as his mouth nibbled to the soft curve of her neck. As he tugged at the zip, Mattie realised she wanted this as much as he did, she forced his jacket over his shoulders, then sighed with relief as he shrugged it off his arms, falling to his feet, then she grabbed his tie loosening it deftly, tossing it to the floor too, at the same time reaching for the buttons on his shirt.

Skin that was what she wanted under her hands, and it didn’t disappoint, the warm, smooth flesh was exotic, and erotic, but not as distracting as his lips that were following his fingers over the contour of her shoulders as he tugged the dress down over her shoulders. Once her arms were free, she reached for his head, running her fingers through his hair, snatching at handfuls, bringing his lips back to hers. He had somehow come to perch on the edge of the desk, and one of his thighs was snugly between her slightly parted ones, driving her crazy, and it meant that his lips were at her level, she didn’t have to stand on tiptoes, crane to feast on those delicious full lips, and his bare chest was flat against her own naked flesh. As his hands slimmed over her shoulders, her spine, towards her buttocks, she found herself wriggling over the firmness of his leg, writhing against him as she groaned against his lips.

Chuckling, he wrapped his arms tightly around her and crushing her breasts against his firm chest, his ravenous mouth was everywhere and Mattie could barely regain her breath and he was once again claiming her lips, stealing the words from her mouth, devouring her with a passion that seemed so much more evident than the young man she remembered. He was overwhelming, and her response to him was so total, but unlike their previous kisses, she didn’t want to hold back, instead her hands reciprocated, clawing at his shoulders, grabbing at his hair, clinging to him like her life depended on it.

Amidst the furious kissing, the almost aggressive battle warring between their mouths, Mattie felt Dylan’s hands move to her thighs, lifting her skirt, fingers skimming over her stockings as he revealed inch upon inch of her, as he encountered the lace tops of the hold ups he moaned against her lips.