03

I sighed then followed them to a secluded area as they got of their motorcycles removing their helmets, both me and Dom got out of the car staring at the man who looked like their leader, I put my hands in my pockets watching for what's gonna happ...

I sighed then followed them to a secluded area as they got of their motorcycles removing their helmets, both me and Dom got out of the car staring at the man who looked like their leader, I put my hands in my pockets watching for what's gonna happen next.

"I thought we had an agreement, You stay away. I stay away, Everybody stays happy." The man who looked like their leader said looking straight to Dom.

Dom sighed annoyed, "We got lost. What do you want me to tell you?"

"Who's "we"?" Their leader said looking behind Dom at me, "Your girlfriend?"

Dom and I looked at each other for a brief moment, "Not his girlfriend, I'm Hailey" I answered looking at Tran, looking bored at the interaction but internally I was just looking for whatever information to know.

"She's my friend, Hailey meet Tran", I nodded at him then Dom continued ushering to some guy, "The guy in the snakeskinpants, That's his cousin. Lance."

"So, when are you going to give me a shot at that Honda 2000 of yours?" Dom said looking at Johnny trying to change the subject.

Johnny looked like he wasn't paying attention to what Dom was saying as he was going around the car looking at it, "This your ride?" He asked me.

"It was. It's his now." I said ushering with my head to Dom.

"No, it's not. I haven't taken delivery." Dom said looking at me and I titled my head frowning what the hell is he doing.

"Then, it's nobody's car but somebody put in the wrench time." Johnny said still focusing on the car then he turned to his cousin, "What do you think, Lance?"

"It's an amazing machine." His cousin answered gazing at the varim awe.

Johnny nodded, "Yes, indeed."

"You worked on it? " He asked checking me out starting from my head to my boots.

"I did" I answered briefly not wanting to get tangled in whatever mess Dom has with Tran.

He stepped closer to me, "Maybe, you can come and work for me" he said fixing me with his eyes.

As I was about to answer Dom stepped forward, "She can't, cause she works for me" He said.

I raised my eyebrows at him shrugging at Johnny, "What a bummer" He said turning to his crew, "Let's go."

Johnny looked at Dom and smirked, "I'll see you in the desert next month Be ready to have your ass handed to you."

"You'll need more than that crotch rocket." Dom whispered but Tran still heard him.

"I got something for you." Johnny said getting on his bike and wearing his helmet tooking off with his crew, I looked at Dom,"What the hell was that all about?" I asked.

"Long story. I'll tell you later, Let's get out of here." Dom said opening the door of the passenger side.

We saw two motorcycles approaching us again, I was agitated at this point "What now?"

They both started shooting at the car with their guns forcing us to jump in the other direction, they continued shooting until the car caught fire then Johnny smirked and left with his cousin.

Me and Dom started getting closer to the car when Dom shouted, "NOS!" then we both jumped again to the other direction.

After the car exploded, I was still on the ground recovering from the impact of the explosion, Dom ran to my side checking me for any damage, "Are you okay?" he asked looking worried.

"I'm fine" I said in a gruff voice still recovering from hitting my head on the ground he offered his hands to me helping me up.

This thing between him and Tran was the first I heard of, no denying that when you're well known like Dom is you tend to make a lot of enemies.

"So, Are you going to tell me what the hell was that?" I asked Dom looking at him, trying to know the folds of the story between him and Tran.

"It's a long story." Dom answered looking like he didn't wanna talk about it.

"Well, we got a 20-mile hike. Humor me."I said putting my hands in my pockets as we started walking.

"A business deal that went sour." I looked at Dom urging him to tell me more, "Plus, I made the mistake of sleeping with his sister." He added looking guilty.

"So I am working for you now?" I asked smirking referring to earlier when he said I work for him.

He shook his head, "Oh, trust me you wouldn't want to work with someone like Johnny Tran"

"But I would work for you?" I asked confused at the logic he was talking in.

He shrugged, "Yeah. Why not?"

"You didn't ask properly" I said smirking loving the bickering between us.

"I will, just not now" He promised with a lopsided smile.

"What makes you think I'll accept?" I asked smirking.

He shook his head smiling, "You will" he said confidently.

I can't deny that I am turned on by a man who's confident like Dom, maybe that's a why a stupid smile was plastered on my face, this is a dangerous territory for me and I have to tread carefully, I'm only here for the job and nothing else.

I rolled my eyes as we spent the rest of the time walking and making small talk.

We were now standing in front of Dom's house, "Good night" I said turning to hail a cab to go to my home.

"Yo Hailey, you want a beer" He offered suggesting going into his house.

I smiled a little shrugging, "Yeah sure"

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it, I would appreciate your support

Love ya. xxx