Part 6

Y/n P. O. V

Yoongi: H-how?

Y/n: Well, I run away from home

All except Taehyung and Jungkook: WHAT?

Y/n: I was there to become an idol and successfully become one but we don't got successful and becuz of that, one of my teammate started drinking and we officially disband last 2 years ago.

All: That's sad.

Jungkook: U know, Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah?

Jungkook: I am currently living alone so can I come----

Y/n: OF COURSE U CAN!

I look at Fluffy and smirk and said

Y/n: Fluff! How bout u come and live with us?

Fluffy + Taehyung: WHAT?

They look at each other and they both blushed

Yoongi: Ok let's top and sleep. It's already 4 am.

Y/n: Whatever. I don't want to sleep. I am just gonna stay up *poke tongue out*

Yoongi: Don't play with me.

Y/n: What will u do? Huh? Hug me? Kiss me?

He suddenly come closer and I run behind Jungkook.

Y/n: HELP MEH!

Jungkook: I want to pee~

Y/n: PEE LATER! NOW HELP MEH!

Jungkook: It's emergency!

Y/n: THEN GO!

I then run behind Taehyung but I trip and was bout to fall down but Jimin grab my waist and pull me up.

Y/n: T-thanks *blush*

Jimin: N-No problem *blush*

Yoongi: Cut the shit out. Girls, go to my room and sleep and call me if anything happened. Night!

He quickly get on the sofa and sleep. Me and Fluffy chuckle. I kiss Taehyung and Jungkook's forehead and went to sleep with Fluffy.

*Next morning*

I woke up by the sound of shouting so I open eyes to see...... ALL THE BOYS DANCING WEIRDLY WHILE SHOUTING NONSENSE.

Y/n: WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF U? And WHY IS HOSEOK DRESS AS A NATIVE AMERICAN?

Hoseok: We are practicing something.

Y/n: What it is?

Yoongi: We all were trying so hard to woke u guys up. We all started doing like this at 6 am and now it's 8 am *sigh* Did u girls die while sleeping?

Fluffy: Just think like that.

Y/n: Now GET OUR! WE HAVE TO CHANGE!

All: OK OK BYE!

They all went out. Me and Fluffy started laughing while thinking of Hoseok.

Y/n: S-seriously. *wipes tears* What would the guys want him to dress up like that?

Fluffy: I don't know *laugh*

Y/n: Ok ok now I will do my routine quickly so be right back.

I took my clothes or more like Yoongi's clothes. He give it to me before he went out. I do my routine and wore his clothes.