#Feather 3

1 week had past and everything went well for the two.They have known each other very well and so as for Iori's arm is slowly recovering very well.Iori also know the fact Riku had a twin who is working in the entertainment industry and rarely went home.

Today the two had decided to have
a walk down town.The province Riku have been living is just small town from a part in Hiroshima,since living in the city is bad for Riku's health for all the pollution.So from most places Tenn pick this place for his brother.Of course,he is a overprotective brocon after all.

Moments past and the two have reach a very nice sidewalk,just like the picture above.Mother nature is just so wonderful isn't it?They continue on walking until the have found a very forest like place with a small river and tiny animals.Much as rabbits or stray kittens.

"Wah~there so cute aren't they Iori?"

"Y-yep they sure do"Iori said trying to hide his blushing face.Of course it would be embarrassing for a guy like him who like cool and sharp things to actually like cute things such as this small cute creatures-Ahem never mind.

As they keep on exploring the so called enchanting woods--according to riku--
They have found more and more beautiful scenery.Not long the two have been cut up of with there own thoughts,they didn't have realized they have lost each other.As soon as Iori have noticed after petting a cute and fluffy bunny-I mean nothing,he quickly go on searching for Riku.Even do Riku is 1 year older than him he's a lot more childish than he is and could been stupid and dumb for some way.

As he get deeper more into the woods, he could clearly hear a very angelic singing voice.As he get closer and closer the voice have become so clear and louder.There he saw Riku singing as he petting a small bird,with a very pure smile.

As soon as Riku realizes he is not alone he shut his mouth and turn to Iori with a blushing face."O-oh I didn't re-realize your right there,Iori"he stuttered

"Your singing is really amazing,Nanase-san"

"Eh really?"Riku questioned,nobody have ever heard him song from his entire life except his brother of course.Even if he want to his to shy and his brother don't let him anyways.

"I'm not joking,Its wonderful"

"Oh is that so..."

His singing voice sounded like a angel its very wonderful,I wonder why he didn't become an idol like his brother?Iori thought

"What are you staring Iori,Is there something on my face?"

"It's nothing,I just got lost from my thoughts.That's all"Iori answered calmly.The thing about this boy is such a very good actor for remaining such a straight face.Wonder what kind of makeup his using?I could used it for acting.

✏~✏~✏~✏~✏~✏~✏~✏~✏~✏

And so the day had past.Ever since that day they would go in the same place.1 week have past when Riku had found Iori and there friendship had grown even more.Eventually Iori have been experiencing some weird feelings from the red head.Whenever Riku smile he smiles.Whenever he frown he can felt himself frown as well.This mysterious feelings keep bothering for days and he can't do anything for it just to ignore for the meantime.

Besides when his arm healed he'd probably left the house and back to his.Just thinking of it make his heart ache.

Today the two are trying to cook something for themselves.Just looking at those delicious sweets and food just made them hungry,so they decide to make one themselves.Riku have been searching on the internet on what should they cook as Iori prepared the supplies they would be needing.Two minutes later and Riku had finally found a suitable dish from them,regarding to the ingredients they have.He walk towards Iori as he show him the dish they would be making.

"Took you a while to finally decide on a dish"Iori said with his usual sharp tone.

"Hey!Its hard to pick over 100 delicious dishes that would suit the ingredients we only have, you know?"Riku angrily pouted

"Geez I didn't mean to offend you, no need to get angry"Iori said,he found it very out of character.Just why?"So what is it?"He asked

"Oh its called Omurice.We only need eggs,rice and other ingredients.We could just look up to the ingredients while where doing it,I'm too lazy to tell the other ingredients"Riku answered as he gave his phone to Iori.

"Well then that's settles it.Lets start cooking and please don't drop anything on the process of making it"

"Mou I'm not a kid,Iori!"He pouted once more.

---------------------------------------
-------------------

I'm too lazy to look up to any dishes so I just choose Omurice,since its the only dish I ever tried making and its easy to cook.