My new life as the bad girl player

Fuck niall I'm leaving Nigeria I'm done with his SHIET. I'll go to California Los Vegas I can become what I always wanted to be, a bad girl player.

I left for Los Vegas and went to a strip club with gambling. I was wearing my black crop top that said slut in pink letters with my smelly teletubby thong.

I got up on the stripper pole and showed my mesh until I saw Zane another one dick member. my vaginal warts fell out of my mesh and went through my thong.

"ZANE HAVE MY BABIES!!" I screamed while twerking with my tiny ass.

I ran up to Zane and showed him the laced man thong I made

"ZANE LOOK I MADE A LACED THONG WITH PADDING SO NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW HOW TINY YOUR DICKIE MOMO IS!!"

"It's almost as sexy as your vaginal warts"

I blushed the color of a bleeding hemorrhoid "I can share my genital warts with you if you'd like"

Zane's Dickie momo got large and sprayed out a ewwy gooey coconut juice that reminded me of niall.

Then it reminded me I forgot to take out my vaginal ring I used as

Birth control before I got my tubes tied.

Because I was wearing a vaginal ring the first time I had sex with niall he didn't wear a condom and he have me his genital warts.

We were at Mexico on a beach sand got in my mesh but I didn't tell niall that I knew he had genital warts and I wanted to get them right away.

"ZANE I CANT HAVE SEX WITH YOU!"