Eating my fetus

Fuck... I forgot to get food out of the kitchen and if I come out niall might see me blushing the color of my period blood!

WAIT I can eat my fetus if I don't eat it we will both die. if I do one of us will, Jehovah won't get mad at all :D

I then ran out of my room to get some tongs from the kitchen and ran back in my room.

Shit I could of gotten food instead of the tongs but a fetus sounds yummy :D

I then stuck the tongs up my vaginal mesh and pulled the aborted fetus out and ate it.

I want to see Harry styles again I can't wait a week. so I made sure my vagina was empty other then some placenta and tried to find some things I could use to look my sexiest for him.

I put on my 6 inch heeled black Stripper boots, my Harry sexual one dick training bra to show Harry sexual that I want him not niall, and my thong that said touch my mesh with a drawing of peppa pig to show how stylish I was.

I looked in the mirror and saw how sexy i looked I also admired the touch my mesh peppa pig thong I made myself by drawing on a plain thong.

But a real sexy slut needs makeup so I smeared lipstick, eyeshadow, and red period blood color blush so he couldn't tell between my makeup and my period blood color blushing.

I'm ready I look like a sexy slut working at a truck stop stippers bar!