0.7

she blushes after so long. the emotionless, heartless unstable girl finally shows emotions other than disdain. her usual scowl holds her together, but today, her eyes shine a little with hope and embarrassment. isaac cannot help but wish he's the reason. the embarrassment yes, but not the hope. she won't talk to him, unless she wants to encourage coach's insinuation yesterday. thank you coach, wherever you are.

which isn't but a million, thousand if lucky, shots away. that doesn't mean isaac won't try to get her to talk to him. he takes the time to follow her to art class hoping she'll give him the time of the day.

he sees her strolling through the long way, slowly moving toward the art room. he runs up to her, hoping to at least get a "hello" from her.

"birdie, hi," stutters isaac. the girl just makes him nervous sometimes. he reaches forward to touch her, comfort her a bit, but she jerks away from him.

"don't isaac. i don't wanna be touched," she whispers. her heartbeat accelerates, and isaac notices. he removes his hand and pulls it down to his side.

"i'm sorry about yesterday," he tries again. this time with an actual apology.

she turns around, "you didn't suggest it in anyway. coach was just being coach."

she shrugs it off so easily, but her heart pounds faster against her chest. it threatens to push through and possibly do a scientific phenomenon thought impossible.

isaac sighs in relief as he hears the words coming from her mouth, "oh thank god."

birdie starts to walks again figuring isaac has nothing more to say, and isaac follows her much to her annoyance. birdie sighs. the boy just won't leave her alone.

"why must you act as my tormentor, isaac. i don't wanna be near you," she hisses. her tone displaying her opinion of lahey. she just hopes she doesn't reject him to the point where he gets another self esteem downer drink. like before he became a wolf, unknown to birdie.

"i won't give up on us," isaac promises. he kisses her cheek, abruptly; he runs before birdie can hit him with her backpack. which she was already swinging like a rope.

"there is no us," birdie bellows. she can't believe the audacity of the boy man.

>>>>

this is giving me so much inspiration. you guys have no idea how on fire i am about this story.

don't forget to comment vote or fan because i love you.

yours truly,

Pearl