0.2

it's late and raining hard. isaac wonders and looks around; birdie catches his eye, and he bites his lip when he notices her clothes clinging to her body.

"birdie!" isaac calls out. everyone turns to look at the tall boy who's calling the strange girl's name.

the girl doesn't react to her nickname being called, instead, she just continues to stare the same way. she waits patiently for her mother to arrive.

in her mind, she's complaining. her mother can pick the worst day, honestly. birdie would have liked to be at home now, in her room, drawing random things.

as she's thinking, she doesn't see the tall guy walking her way. isaac pushes through a couple people to get to her.

"didn't hear me calling your name, birdie?" isaac asks. it's a dangerous game he's playing, for birdie's mom could arrive at any moment or his friends might see his lady love.

he stands in the rain next to her without an umbrella. the girl sighs, finally speaking, "i rather not speak to anyone. don't talk to me."

isaac blushes, she's rejecting him in a way.

"i'm sorry, birdie. i just miss you," he expresses.

"you made your choice when you decided you didn't want to talk to me," she retorts. her face never shows her emotion, but isaac can hear the rapid beats of her heart.

"listen bird-" just as he says this, birdie's mom comes. she glares at the boy and barks at her daughter.

"get over here!"

the girls does as she says. she doesn't spare isaac a glance.

inside the car, isaac can hear the mother scolding his friend for talking to him. she hears a smack and the girl's heart beat accelerating. she, however, doesn't bother to use words to communicate how she feels.

>>>

don't forget to vote if you liked. comment/ vote/ fan. i love you guys btw. yall are v v awesome!