seven

" ohhhh zachhhhhh. " corbyn sang walking to the group.

" wow corbs. you have an amazing voice. " sam said.

" thanks. those 2 years in the band payed off. " he said laughing. the group all laugh along with him then he sat down with them.

" you guys down to watch the sunset? " colby asked. they all nod knowing they were gonna end up sleeping outside. they head outside and sit in the back.

" you know the boys came out with a new song? " kat said.

" yeah. i don't have the guts to listen to it. " zach said. jake then plays it and they listen to it. it finishes and zach wipes a tear he didn't know he had.

" someone commented asking if it's about you and corbyn. " tara said. zach just sigh and took his phone out knowing he gonna regret what he's about to do.

New Message to bitch who broke my heart👎🏻

me: is it true?

bitch who broke my heart👎🏻: um hi?

bitch who broke my heart👎🏻: why do you still have my number?

bitch who broke my heart👎🏻: i thought you deleted it when we broke up?!

me: jack shut up.

me: yes. what you did was wrong but you're my first love. i'm not gonna delete your contact.

me: what if i get really drunk one day and decided to confess my undying love for you and have you pick me up from the club?

bitch who broke my heart👎🏻: yeah well that'll never happen cause you'll never get drunk.

bitch who broke my heart👎🏻: you're too innocent.

me: shut up jack.

me: anyways is it true?

bitch who broke my heart👎🏻: is what true?

me: is what am i about me and corbyn?

bitch who broke my heart👎🏻: want the truth zach?

me: yes jack.

me: that's why i'm asking.

bitch who broke my heart👎🏻: then yeah. it's about you and corbyn.

" it's true. it's about me and corbyn. " zach said looking at the group. they all look at him then corbyn takes his phone.

" you still have his number? " he asked. zach nods, looking down.

" a dumb move i know. " zach said.

" what? no. zach. that proves you still love him. " kat said. he just shrug.

" even if i did it's no use. he cheated on me. " he said.

" because he was threatened. " corbyn mumbled. zach look up at him, confused.

" he was what? " zach asked. corbyn looked at him.

" shit. " he mumbled again.

" corbyn. why did jack cheat on me? " zach asked. corbyn sighed then turned towards him.

" okay. the reason jack cheated on you was because..... he was threatened. " he said.

" HE WAS WHAT?! " zach yelled standing up.

" nana went to our house one day to hang out with you but we were at the mall and jack was the only one home. he let nana in saying we'll be home in 20 minutes so when he went to grab his phone from y'all room she was already in there half naked and told jack that if he didn't have sex with her she's have her brothers kill him and us. " he said all in one breath.

" why didn't he call the police? " tara asked as zach looked down.

" well he tried but nana took his phone and threw it across the room to where it broke and said if he called the police that she'd kill him on the spot. " he explained. zach gulped and grabbed his phone again.

" corbyn. take me to the wdw house please. " zach said shakily. corbyn nodded then they got up and went into the car. the others decided to stay. once they got there, zach jumped out the car and banged on the door as corbyn ran to his side.

" zach. i need you to calm down. " corbyn said. before zach banged again jonah opened the door.

" corbyn? zach? what are ya doing here at 1am? " he asked. there were other voices so it was clear the other two were up.

" i need to talk to jack can i come in? " zach asked. jonah nodded then moved to the side. he saw jack and daniel in the living room watching a movie.

" you lying piece of shit. " zach said. jack looked up at zach then raised his eyebrows and pointed to himself.

" yes you. why the fuck did you lie to me? " zach ask.

" what did i lie about? " he asked. but jack knew what zach walk talking about, he just wanted a clarification.

" you lied about the reason you cheated on me. " zach said. jack gulped then glared at corbyn.

" don't fucking look at him. look at me and explain why the hell you lied. " zach said. jack looked back at him and stood up.

" i lied because i didn't want you to get hurt okay. nana said if i told ANY that you'd be dead within weeks. shit maybe even days. i couldn't lose you again zach. " jack said. zach just scoffed.

" hear him out z. " corbyn said placing his hands on zach shoulders then going to sit next to daniel.

" look. i'm so so sorry for cheating and lying. the truth is i didn't want you to get hurt. zach if you died while we were together i'd be fucking miserable. okay? i'd fucking kill myself because i would've been the reason you would've been dead. i love you too much z. i don't wanna be at your funeral anytime soon. it would break me to pieces. " jack said staring into zach's eyes. zach wiped the tears that had fallen down and sighed.

" i'm sorry for calling you a bitch when we broke up. i just thought since you cheated on me that means you found someone better. " zach said looking down. jack walked towards him and cupped his cheeks.

" what? no baby. there's no one better then you. if i had the chance to go back in time i'd redo everything i did wrong just so you can be happy. " jack said. zach sadly smiled then looked down.

" thanks for telling me the truth j. i'll see you around i guess. " zach said. jack nodded and watch him walk outside with corbyn. once they got to the car, zach broke down crying.

" honey no. don't cry please. " corbyn said hugging zach. zach continued crying.

" i miss him corbyn. i'm too pussy to tell him that. i let him slip away from me. he's gonna find someone new corbs. i miss him so fucking much. " zach said into corbyn's chest. corbyn looked behind zach and saw them all standing at the door. he just looked down and rubbed zach's back.

" let's go home and get you to sleep. " corbyn said pulling away. they got in the car and drove away.